Chapter 1

It's been a few weeks since I moved to homeworld with my parents it's been pretty fun but they're all overly attached to me they won't leave my side one bit not even my grandmother I really miss garnet and the others I saw mom walk into my room she was speaking but I couldn't hear her because I had my headphones on and my music playing she took off my headphones "mom I was listening to music!" I said "and I was talking" i huffed "why haven't you been listening to us lately" I looked at her "because I had my headphones on" "I'll take them away if don't listen to me" "no give them back" she looked at me "what are you even listening to anyways" she took out my headphones and my music played from my phone she raised her eyebrow "what song is this?" "Um it's called legends never die"  she smiled "well we have to go to the ball room your mum and white are waiting for us" she looked at my phone "and you're leaving your phone and headphones" I looked at her "but mom" "no but's you're leaving them here" I huffed "fine" we went to the ball room where mum and white were talking on their thrones "yellow white here here" they looked at us "hello blue iris" mom put me down then sat on her throne they were talking about how they could help homeworld but couldn't come to an agreement "why don't you ask Steven to help" I said "that's a good idea iris we should call him" they got off their thrones and went and grabbed a communicator and called Steven I couldn't see him because all of them were in front of the screen "Steven hello" grandma said "uh hey guys what do you need me for?" "Well we were wondering if you could help us fix homeworld a bit"  "I already said I would" "we mean right now Steven" mum said he sighed they kept trying to convince him to help right now I sat thinking I wanna go home to earth I left the ball room and went to my room I laid on my bed and put my music back on I sighed and closed my eyes about an hour later my door opened mom and mum came in "so this is where you went we were so worried about you?" They came over and sat beside me "is everything okay?" Mum asked I nodded "yeah I'm fine" they looked at each other "iris you're not fine what's wrong" I groaned "I wanna go home" "you are home" I shook my head "no I want to go back to earth" mom looked down I hugged mom "at the same time I don't want to go back" "why is that?" "Remember when I said I had a weird dream a few weeks ago" mom nodded "what weird dream?" Mum asked "I was this weird clown without the nose and I was trying to hurt not just my friends but everyone else on earth and I keep having that dream but there is also a green gem i don't even know who it would be" my parents looked at each other nervously "what's wrong do you know them?" "Don't worry about it there's no need to worry" I was confused but angry "what are you hiding from me!" I shouted mom started crying "iris stop you're upsetting your mother" mum told me "I want to know what you're not telling me" "iris please" "no yellow she deserves to know" "know what?" Mom sighed "you're not our first daughter" "w-what where is she?" "We had to bubble her" I was confused and kinda scared "why" mom cried a lot "she almost killed me if your mum hadn't came into the room I would have been shattered and you would never be here" mom squeezed me mum held her "why would she try to shatter you?" "We don't know" mum said "what if she made me look like the clown thing and she came back or she controls me from her gem" they both held me "what if she's putting those things in her head blue" "wouldn't she be doing that to us too?" "No she's going to torture us by torturing her" I started to cry "I don't want to die" "oh honey no we won't let that happen" I hugged them tightly I heard a laugh I looked around but no one else was there "did you hear that!" I asked "hear what?" My eyes widened then I closed them "nothing it's nothing"