In front of their house, stood a Mercedes Benz, which surprised Evelyn.

"You actually got yourself a decent car," Evelyn said looking at him.

"I try," Mason said and winked. Evelyn rolled his eyes. When they reached the car, Mason opened the car door for her. Evelyn said, "Gentleman much?"

"I'm always a gentleman, Evelyn." He said pushing up his collars. Another roll of eyes from Evelyn was all he got.

Mason told Evelyn a few things about the restaurant and its setups. It was the first night open and all tables were reserved. Many important people had gotten invitation, including many food bloggers and editors. Evelyn had a feeling the restaurant is posh.

"Why else would you think I will dress up like this?" Mason said snickering. "My legs are itching."

"So are mines," Evelyn said and loosened up the straps of her heels and settled down comfortably. She was up for a nap.

"Are you really gonna do this to me?" Mason pouted.

"Yup." Evelyn said.

"Fine, I'm just gonna watch you sleep," He said with a wicked smile on his face.

"Edward Cullen much?" Evelyn said annoyed.

"Who's Edward Cullen?" Mason asked.

"Your long lost twin brother. Now stop talking. You are the one driving," Evelyn said pointing at him.

"Should've gotten us a chauffeur ," Mason shook his head in disappointment.

• • •

"Hey, sleeping beauty," Evelyn opened her eyes and blinked. She was about to wipe her eyes off the sleep, Mason caught her hand.

"You're gonna ruin your make up." Mason said.

"Ugh," Evelyn yawned and got out of the car as Mason took her wrist and walked her inside the restaurant.

Waiters were stood by as they entered. The whole place look grand with round table set around, the floor was carpeted in red.

"This is posh," Evelyn whispered under her breathe.

"Told you so," He was smiling from ear to ear. "I am so happy Mady finally got her dreams come true."

Evelyn squeezed his hands, her cheeks were hurting from smiling too much.

They settled in one of the tables on the side. The other tables were taken by people. They looked all serious and important. Evelyn felt weird among them.

"Are Ethan and the kids here?" She asked as a waiter came by to take Mason's Jacket and her sweater. Another waiter came up to serve wine.

"Yup." Mason said as they cheered and took a taste. It tasted nothing like Evelyn had tasted before.

"It's so good! " Evelyn said smiling.

"I know!" Mason said.

There was a old lady sitting by them in another table. She gave them a look.

"We are the youngest here and I have a feeling they are judging us," Evelyn said leaning forward.

"Hmm," Mason said looking around and Evelyn felt a kick under the table.

"Did you just kick me?" Evelyn said with eyes wide.

"No," Mason made a face. Evelyn wanted to hit him, the little flower vase in the middle of the table looked like a good throwing option.