Meanwhile On The Cyber Force Base. Ezra and Leia Walk Into Their Comman Center and Saw Their Generals. Commanders The Rebellion Is Here. Zoey said. Excellent. Are The Super Laser Cannons Ready? Leia ask. No But Their Be Ready If You Can Keep The Rebellion Busy.

Then What Are We Waiting For? Let's Go. Devin, Jason, Luke, Leo, Victoria, Sasha, and Hera. Let's Head To Our Fighters and Take On The Rebellion. Everyone Else. Stay Here and Be Ready To Fire Those Cannons. Ezra Ordered. Yes Ezra. They All said and Ezra and His Team Left.

The Reach The Landing Bay and Got In Their Fighters Along With The Rest of The Cyber Force Pilots. ALL FIGHTERS LAUNCH!!! They Flew Out of The Base and Went Into Battle. Meanwhile With Mon Mothma. Mon Mothma Were Detecting Ememy Fighters Approaching. One of The Pilots said.

Launch All Fighters To Intercept. She Ordered. The Rebel Fighters Engaged With The Cyber Force Fighters and A Big Battle Broke. I Have A Fighter In My Sites. Luke said and Lock On.

 Luke said and Lock On

Got You. He Fired His Blasters and Destroyed The Ship. Then Another One. Well Let Me Show How It's Done. Because  I Got A Squadron Of Fighters Coming At Me. Victoria said.

Locking On Targets

Locking On Targets. AND FIRING!!! She Yelled and Started Destroying The Fighters. Nice Work Victoria But Let Me Show How I Do It. Leo said and Took On The Next Group of Fighters. He Lock On To Thier Ships and Fired

 He Lock On To Thier Ships and Fired