CHAPTER 16 - I'M BACK

Kriztel POV

It's been 5 year's that incident happen and those past 5 year's Sehun realize everything that he did was wrong he also became someone who is alot better than he is before. After a month when we arrived in New York he did found out that not everything we want he would get it and as for jungkook and family they don't know where am I or if I'm still alive. Sehun force me to go back to korea but I choose not to, if I go back or not nothing will change besides my life is a lot better now with Sehun and my new found friends. I also heard that all of them get back together after a month but not jungkook, I just really hope he would find his happiness again but now that we are back and ready to face them all I think this will fix everything.

I became a really famous model in New York together with Sehun and his friends. They all found the girl that is willing to spend her whole life together. Sehun have found his happiness again and they really look good together it's sad to think that they can't come with us but after a year or so they come and be together happily.

Sehun: Are you okay? Your zoning out for to long

Kriztel: sorry it's just that it's good to be back where we really belong. I miss this place so much.

Sehun: so? What are your plans then?

Kriztel: nothing much really just work then maybe I could see them again

Sehun: why not now? You know where they are and your parents would be very happy to see you again for 5 year's and your back

Kriztel: it's not easy oppa a lot of things change and we can't asure if they would be happy to see me again. Can you come with me? I need to go to mall today because I need to buy clothes for my first shoot here

Sehun: sure and we can also tour around Seoul, but a lot of people will see us then it will be the talk of the Town for sure.

Kriztel: Let them talk about us, let's go

We left my condo and went down. After 30 minutes we arrive at Seoul shopping mall he went down first then the open the door for me. We went and as soon as we step in everyone is already gossiping about us I guess everyone will know that we are then. We didn't mind any of them instead we went in a Gucci store.

Jungkook POV

Me and my sister Somi is roaming around Seoul shopping mall when we heard that a two famous model from New York is here before I could anything Somi pull me and take me in a store where the said models are. We both went in and the time I saw who are models that everyone was talking about my world has stop, I can't believe that I was her and she's still with him.

Somi went up to them and she looked surprise so do Somi even him, so I went up to them that made them more shocked than they already are.

Somi: unnie is it really you?

Kriztel: Somi it's me how are you?

Somi: you're the models everyone is talking about? Are you two together? When did came back? Why are you back?

Kriztel: Yes we are and no we aren't anymore,we came back yesterday,and we are back because of work simple as that after the project we will go back to New York. Jungkook- ah annyeong it's been so long since we last saw each other, how are you?

Jungkook: yes it has been 5 year's and I'm doing great. Sehun hyung it's good to see you again

Sehun: the feelings mutual, looks like you've been great huh?

Kriztel: oppa let's go, see you around and oh Somi yah here's my number call me and maybe we could hangout if I'm still in Korea

Somi just nodded and they both left so do we.