CHAPTER 13 - MISSING 2

KrizteI POV

Even though jungkook and I we're together there's always a time that I'm thinking on killing him. Well you couldn't blame me for it the pain he had cause me and the trouble he gave me was unbearable. My parents even hate me for it but how come I can't? Everytime I try to hate him or blame him for everything that happened to me I can't cause the hate I had for him fades away when I met him again, the only feeling I had for him was love and care.

Finding out that he had gone missing makes me go crazy. Yes I'm not showing any emotions infront of everyone but when I'm alone every emotion I had kept for so long was slowly killing me.

Him finding out that everything between us is just a game was nothing to me, but him hating me is the most painful thing that it fears me the most.How could someone so helpless in this type of situation.

I got starled when someone knock on my room door before I could say something that person open the door and it reveals my sister.

"Are you okay? " She ask me and I just nod I forced a smile but I failed

"You know I'm just here for you, what ever happen always remember that if nothing seems right just think of it as a nightmare that when you wake up everything is back to normal" She engulfed me in her arms and with that she make me calmed by just being in her arms

"Thank you and I'm so thankful that everytime I need someone you're always their and of course the others to" She didn't say anything and she just hug me tighter

I just really wish that all of this will end soon cause I don't want anyone suffering because of me, because is my mistakes that I didn't bother to fix.
"Do you have any suspect? " She asked me with curiosity

"I do but I'm not sure, but for now let's just find him in any ways we can" She seems to be confused at first but she still agreed

"But what's your plan now Sehun is coming back or maybe he is already here" She have a point he's the first person I thought that took jungkook he's the only one who hates him this much.

"Actually he's my first suspect but he's back why he didn't call me? " I'm so stress about jungkook missing and there is Sehun oppa to worry about

"Well you know him he's the type of person who will do everything just to make sure no one is on his way" She's right I can't say anything else cause even I argue with nothing will change all we can do now is wait and find him in any ways needed.