🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt V

Comenzar desde el principio

It wouldn't surprise him but he was shocked nevertheless. How would a child kill a guard double his size? Taehyung must've been a smart devil since his very young age and still got away with it. “Taehyung wasn't a member of the family. I knew they'd kick him out so I took the blame in his stead. I said it was me who killed him ’cos he was disrespectful. I expected my father to ground me or something but guess what he did?”

Jimin didn't know what to say. He was trying to imagine the story in his head but it was a petty attempt for it still didn't make sense to him. What did Yoongi's father do?

Taehyung told him they escaped that mansion when Yoongi was fifteen so maybe it related to this. Jimin said he didn't have any idea and Yoongi laughed sarcastically once again, though Jimin already guessed it wasn't funny to Yoongi just as well.

“He threw a fucking party!” Yoongi exclaimed with a clap. Jimin almost flinched at the sudden sound.“And bragged to everyone how his son was a real gangster even when he sheltered me from everything. It was the night he told me I was Cheonsa Myo Pa's heir. That everyone was awaiting for me to claim my place in the chess board, that my name in the gang was Prince Min.”

“Shit!”

“Yet, everyone in the house was aware it wasn't me who killed the guard. I lied to my dad and everyone was dead scared of him anyways so he was left uncorrected. Taehyung killed the guard in front of everyone. Even mom saw him.” Yoongi continued with the same calm voice.

Jimin peered at him from under his eyelashes. He didn't look concerned but he still felt he was bothered somewhat. Jimin was wondering why he was telling him this story. It's not like he didn't want to know, he did want to hear it but it felt wrong.

“Taehyung threatened them he'd kill them all in their sleep if they tell my father who was the real killer of the two of us. He also told me it wasn't his first kill. I didn't mind though, because being a part of a gang, it was desirable to be able to be do such things.”

“So, for real, they all shut up ’cos of a fourteen year old boy?” Jimin asked a bit unbelieving. They were if combined much stronger than Taehyung alone, especially a younger frail version of him. But then again, he had no idea how Taehyung was at fourteen. Maybe he was still as scary as now. Maybe Yoongi's family or maids had hurt him before so they were afraid of him taking revenge.

“Not all of ’em,” Yoongi said with a shrug. “The other guard wanted to tell my father but Taehyung killed him too, just as he promised. He pulled his eyes out and cut his tongue and put them in the breakfast table for everyone to see. All the house got terrorized of him since that moment, began calling him Kim The Psychopath, so mom begged dad to hand Taehyung his inherited money, and let him go.”

“So did you leave?”

“My father didn't agree but shit got a lot worse so we ran away anyways. My mom did sign the papers behind my dad's back so Taehyung became literally a millionaire at fifteen. He traced me a road and told me to follow it. I was kinda dumb and unaware of people who wanted me dead, and that Du Agma Pa’s big boss knew I had run from home and had every gangster in the city looking for me. I didn't also know Seoul was devised so each district belonged to a gang. I didn't listen to Taehyung and I trespassed to Du Agma Pa’s territory and I ended up regretting it, but either ways, we made it in the end. Taehyung killed so much afterwards. There was a rumor that nobody had seen Prince Min for whoever sees him can't live to see another day. And the rumors got basically linked to me before I even realized it.”

“It does give you some worth though. You may not be anything they say but no one would dare unnerving you or trying your limits. They'd be too scared.” Jimin remarked as he reached out to tap at his shoulder in a comforting manner.

Jimin had an idea now why Yoongi's dad didn't look for him. He probably thought Yoongi was doing well by himself. But to take over a gang, Jimin knew Yoongi had to take part in the mob's affairs. He should show up more and get his own men. Men that are loyal to him, not to his father.

Power and influence would be shifting everywhere before they fall back in his hands, and Jungkook would probably do everything in his power to make him fail too. Also, if everything about Yoongi was a lie, then he understood why he would be so worried. Taehyung can help him but he wasn't the heir. He had to do it by himself.

“Yeah, but someone will try eventually.” Yoongi said with a frown, but he could see that Jimin understood his trouble from the sympathetic look on his face.

“Taehyung will get them to regret it then. I feel he did this on purpose, like some sorta plan to protect you by getting you a badass reputation ’cos he can't protect you all the time, don't you think?” Jimin replied with a dried up smile. He wanted him to take over his gang in peace, but he knew it was hard.

Jungkook suffered a lot before everything settled down and god, Jungkook was a heartless man indeed, and he did well under pressure. Yoongi on the other side was the complete opposite so maybe he couldn't even compare them.

“Yeah, I mostly have no clue what he is planning most of the time so that could be true.” Yoongi muttered in agreement, even though it was half a lie. Yoongi did know what Taehyung planned most of the time but he couldn't really tell Jimin about that.

He already told him enough. He couldn't tell him that Taehyung's plans included Du Agma Pa falling from its high crown through a fucking gang war. A war they were meant to win and that they thoroughly calculated. That his plan included Du Agma Pa's boss dying too, that they both know it was Jungkook and that his murder was an inevitable step.

Jungkook was a dead man walking and he had no fucking clue.

15.05.20