"A-are you ok?" Spinel stuttered out shyly, (Y/n) turned around and smiled. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Spinel looked at her and blushed re-thinking of what had happened last night.

"Because we slept together, or well, I slept with you." She managed to speak up causing (Y/n) to chuckle a bit.

"I don't mind, as long as you didn't do nothing to me during my sleep." She smirked causing Spinel to blush harder.

"O-of course not!" This only caused (Y/n) to laugh which annoyed Spinel for a bit. "C'mon, I'll help clean your room." The (h/c) haired girl went towards the bed and started doing it.

"Hey..." Spinel started after a minute of silence, the Hot pinked haired girl said as she was tying her hair up into a messy bun. The (h/c) haired girl turned around to see her friend, but was taken a back due to how good she looked like.

"Yes, Nelly?" Spinel immediately turned around and looked at the only other girl in the room with her shocked. (Y/n) chuckled and gave her a warm and happy smile.

"I remember some things." Spinel smiled back and scratched the back of her head. "I was wondering...Did you mean what you said last night...?" She blushed as she remembered the kiss from last night making (Y/n) blush as well.

"Oh that." Hearing that kind of broke Spinel's heart, 'She doesn't mean it right? Gosh I'm so stupid to believe she did like me ba-' Spinel thought but was interrupted by (Y/n) who continued to speak.

"Yes, i very much do mean what i said yesterday." Spinel looked at her in surprise as she could picture all of the possible possibilities of what could happen. "But, if you want to make this happen...." She trailed off making Spinel anxious to know what will slip out of her lips.

"You might as well take me out on dates."A shy smile appeared on the (e/c) eyed girl as a large blush spreads on her cheeks. As if on that very moment, Spinel was shot with a love arrow as she just stared at (Y/n) surprised and overjoyed.

Without thinking she ran up to the (h/c) haired girl and picked her up and spun her around the room as both of them were a laughing and blushing mess. Slowly coming to a stop, Spinel carefully let her down and stared into her eyes.

Despite the blushing mess they both were, Spinel's eyes only lingered on (Y/n)'s soft pink lips. Without thinking, the pink haired girl got closer and closer to (Y/n)'s lips until they were inches apart, just when they were about to kiss the door opened.

"Hey guys! Breakfast is ready!" Steven walked in on them and when he saw the position they were in, he blushed and apologized before leaving. Spinel slowly backed away from (Y/n) looking else were because of the embarrassment.

"Didn't i told you to ask me first before kissing me?"  Spinel blushed more and groaned in frustration, causing the (h/c) haired girl to giggle at her actions. "C'mon, lets go have breakfast." And like that both girls left down stairs and joined the rest for breakfast.

During breakfast, Peridot and Spinel were arguing about the pictures and video that the small girl had taken of both Spinel and (Y/n). (Y/n) didn't protest, for she thought it was rather cute and had texted Peridot to send her the pictures and video.

It was a whole scene when Peridot had told Amethyst and the purple haired girl video chatted them, teasing Spinel the whole time. Even Spinel was ticked off at both Peridot and Amethyst, the whole time the girls and boy, spent together was enjoyable.

The girls and Steven soon had to get changed so they can start the day, basically there was tons of laughter and drama that morning. Soon after everyone was changed and ready to go, they all left Spinel's house and thought about where to go.