Chapter 6

After the movie was over the three girls were laughing and joking around, until they all heard a knock on the door.

"Who could it be?" (Y/n) asked confused as the knocking kept going on. Spinel shrugged and stood up to leave the bedroom.

"Be careful." Pink and (Y/n) said at the same time causing Spinel to send them both a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I will." She said before going down stairs towards the door.

After a few moments, both girls decided to go down stairs with Spinel to make sure everything was ok. To their surprise, Steven, Peridot and Lapis stood there with a few of their own bags.

"Sorry for crashing in before telling you guys. But I thought it would a good idea for all of us to hang out at night!" Steven said with a smile. "Basically a sleep over." Spinel said in utter annoyance, causing the boy to nervously chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry." The boy said scratching the back of his head. "So, will you guys let us in?" Pink and (Y/n) smiled at Spinel, letting her know it would be better to have more company.

"Fine." She groaned as she stepped aside for the teens to enter and make themselves at home. "So what have you guys been up to?" The blue haired girl asked curiously while looking around the living room. "Nice house by the way." She smiled at Spinel.

"Well we finished watching Shrek a while ago and we were just joking around." (Y/n) said smiling at the teens. "Really? Without me?" The brown haired boy said with a fake hurt tone.

"Well now that you guys are here, what do you wanna do?" Spinel asked crossing her arms and standing next to (Y/n). Steven smiled while Peridot and Lapiz smirked at the proximity of both girls.

"How about truth or dare?" Lapis stared at Spinel making her blush. "That's a great idea!" (Y/n) said excitedly as everyone made a circle around the living room floor.

"Ok, who goes first?" Spinel asked annoyed as everyone looked at one another until Lapis smirked. "I'll go." She smiled.

"Hm, Spinel, Truth or Dare?" Lapis asked while leaning forward, everyone now turned their attention to Spinel. "Truth." She responded nonchalantly.

"What was the main reason you came here." Spinel smiled and looked at (Y/n). "I came to find (Y/n), and be together again like how we used to." (Y/n) blushed a little as she fiddled with her hair.

"Confident aren't we?" Lapis smirked while Spinel smiled. "Hell yeah I am, and it's my turn sweetie." Spinel winked at Lapiz, causing the blue haired girl to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Steven, Truth or Dare?" Spinel asked as the brown haired boy looked up at her. "Truth." He said calmly. "Are we all just going to pick truth? Never mind, what was the last thing you texted?" Steven pulled his phone out and went to his recent conversation and blushed a little.

"Is it Connie?" Spinel smirked, the poor boy nodded nervously. "What did you tell her?" Lapis joined in making Steven even more nervous.

"I-I-i love you." The girls laughed at his reaction and the way he said it, the boy slowly came back to his normal self and looked at (Y/n).

"(Y/n), Truth or Dare?" The curly haired boy smiled as the girl took a moment to think. "Since no one else has done it, I'll go with Dare!" She smiled enthusiastically, Steven nodded. "I dare you to sing." All of the girls except for (Y/n) stared at Steven unamused.

"What song? And right here?" The girl asked curiously, Steven started to think. "How about my song 'No matter what' and on Monday with your band? We could do a duet!" Both teens started having a small chat of how they would arrange everything.