Chapter 1

There were two little girls running around in a flower garden. Laughs and giggles filled the warm air as they played around.

"You'll never leave me right?" The small pink haired girl asked the (h/c) haired girl. She nodded and held out her pinky, giving her the brightest smile.

"I promise! And I'll never ever forget you! That's a pinky promise." Both girls giggled as they interwined their pinkies, sealing their promises.

- - - -

"Do you really not remember me?"

- - - -

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" A male voice rang through the girls ears bringing her back to reality. The girl shook her head a little, her lips leaving a small grunting noise.

"Is everything alright? After that new girl talked to you, you've kinda been out of it." The male said in a tone of concern. The girl gave him a small nod and a small smile.

"Y-yeah....actually no." She chuckled. "I feel like I know her, but I cant seem to remember... She asked if i remembered her, but I cant. So did we really know each other?" She said confused.

"Well....your making me lose brain cells." The brown haired boy chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. "So, what song are we singing today boss?" The boy asked with a cheeky smirk.

"Boss? Your really funny Stephen, and honestly I dont know." She walked towards her mic as the boy walked towards his guitar. "Well, most of our songs are kinda bout love or heart break. How bout an action like one!" The boy looked at the (h/c) haired girl with enthusiasm.

"Pfft- action like? Child are you trying to make me laugh?" She giggled as the boy chuckled. "Maybe?" He said sheepishly.

"Well, it worked. But your right... what should we sing?" The girl whined as she took a seat at the edge of the stage.

Suddenly the auditorium doors opened. Stephen and (Y/n) were looking at the entrance to see their friends along with the new students. "Stephen! (Y/n)! Guess who i brought to our practice!" Yelled a short purple haired girl.

Stephen made eye contact with the pigtailed girl and smirked while nudging the girl next to him. "Go and say hello." He smirked as the girls face flushed pink. "What are you talking about! Things are awkward between the two of us!" The girl whispered yelled.

"So, what song are we singing!" The short girl stood infront of her best friend hands on her hips. (Y/n) shrugged and looked at the other five new faces. The new students made their way to the front of the auditorium and sat in the front seats.

"Ehem, Hello, My name is (Y/n), and I'm the lead singer in this band." The girl said with confidence lacing through her words. "So, how was your first day here?" The girl asked trying to bring up a conversation.

The lavender haired girl jumped from her spot and ran towards her. "Its been great! Especially since we have most classes together." The girl smirked causing a small blush to appear on the (h/c) haired girl.

"Tch, whatever." Spinel murmured earning a small sigh from another pink haired girl. Now that you see them, they both seemed to be close due to how they both acted.