Chapter 3

"What do you want to do in the future?" The pink haired girl asked. She sat at a tree branch looking at the sunset.

"Well, I want to be with you! And probably sing too, maybe we can both form a band together?" The pink haired girl turned to look at her friend, who's (e/c) sparkled with the light of the sun.

"What about you?" The girl asked with a bright smile. The pink haired girl looked at the clouds and smiled a little.

"I want to stay by your side forever..." Both girls held hands as they waited for the sun to go down.

-  -  -  -

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The bed covers shifted as the person in the bed tried turning off the alarm, but failed in doing so. Groaning, the person sat up and reached for their phone to check the time.

9:30 a.m.

"Ughhh." The girl pulled the covers off her and got off the bed. Once out, she began doing her bed while listening to set it off. The music was slowly interrupted by a phone call, annoyed, the girl walked towards her phone to see who it was.

Pink.

Sighing, she picked up and had her phone on speaker as she walked out of her room to the kitchen.

"Good morning Spinel! How are you doing?" The girl asked happily. Its only been three days since they moved from beach city to atlas, (Made up place) During that time Spinel and everyone had time to organize their own home.

"I'm fine, how bout you?" She asked pink as she started preparing her coffee and breakfast. "I'm great! Are you excited for this afternoon?" Spinel yawned and scratched her stomach lazily.

"Yeah sure, its just a regular outting with you guys." Pink frowned on the other side of the phone as she sighed. "But (Y/n) will be there remember?" Pink remarked as Spinel started choking on nothing.

"Oh...right." She blushed lightly, Pink only giggled a bit. "You should talk more with her." Spinel rolled her eyes in annoyance as she finished making her breakfast.

"Oh sure, when I already know her but she doesnt remember me." Spinel was in all honesty bothered by this. How can her childhood friend forget her so easily? What happened during the time they were apart?

Pink knew about the whole situation, since she is one of Spinel's closest friends. She might have developed a small crush on the girl, but she knew Spinel liked someone else.

"How about if you try making her remember you?" Pink asked softly, Spinel stopped what she was doing for a second before starting to eat. "How exactly will i do that?" Spinel asked in between chewing.

"Well, what were some things both of you guys did when you were young?" Pink asked as she finished doing her chores. "Well, we went to the amusement park at beach city, the park, the beach. Ugh but this is all in beach city not here!" Spinel said frustrated.

"How about you make her remember little things you both did together?" Spinel stopped eating as she heard what Pink said. Things they did together? It could work, but it might take a while, due to (Y/n) only knowing her for two days.

"It could work.." Spinel murmured a little before smiling and thanking Pink before hanging up on the phone and finishing her breakfast. After she finished eating she proceeded to wash the dishes and get ready for the day.