Chapter 8

"Mama? Why are we leaving? Why can't I stay with Nelly?" The little (e/c) eyed girl asked her mom as she started crying a little.

The mother looked down at her daughter and frowned. "Its for the greater good sweetheart. That woman is of no good." The mother took hold of her daughter's hand and started to drag her to her friends house to say her last goodbye.

After the mother knocked on the door, and after a few seconds the door opened. A young pink haired woman opened the door and smiled at the little girl and her mother.

"Alissa! (N/n)! I'm so glad to see you again. Is there anything I can do for you?" She smiled at the sad girl and annoyed mother.

"(N/n) is just here to say goodbye to her friends." Alissa said while not looking at the pink haired woman.

"What? Wait...so you are leaving huh? I said I was sorry! What more do you want me to do?!" The pink haired woman exclaimed but noticed the confused child.

"(N/n), go find Spinel and Steven and give them your last goodbye's ok?" The pink haired woman said.

"Yes Rosie." The small girl said and sadly walked in the house to find her friends.

"I'm leaving far away from here, and from you." Alissa said with her arms crossed, but Rose just stared at her with an apologetic look. "Is there really, anything, i can do for you?" Rose asked again.

"There's nothing you can do." After Alissa said that, (Y/n) left the house with small tears on her eyes. From behind her stood Steven and Spinel frowning and saying their goodbyes to Alissa and (Y/n).

- - - -

Shifting under the warm bed cover, (e/c) eyes fluttered open and tried to adjust to the lighting coming from outside. Before she could sit up and get off of bed, she noticed something strange.. The room looked nothing like hers, the walls were a dark shade of pink and was a little messy.

Out of nowhere snores were heard from beside her, come to think out it, she didn't even realize there were arms holding her by her waist. Turning around slowly she saw a familiar pink haired girl, lightly snoring.

Her messy hot pink hair was let loose and looked really cute, her face was so calm and peaceful. Not wanting to wake the girl up, (Y/n) turned her body to face her and take in every aspect of her appearance.

"Amethyst is going to love this!" A squeaky voice tried to whisper and suddenly the sound of a camera clicking was heared. "What the what?" (Y/n) whispered and turned around to see Peridot, Lapis, and Steven snickering, which caused the girl to glare at them, especially Peridot because now she was recording them.

"What are you guys doing?" (Y/n) whispered,trying to make sure not to wake Spinel up. Peridot giggled making Lapis smile. "Oh none, we just woke up to see you guys like that." Lapis smirked.

"You guys are so cute!" Steven squealed making Spine shift in her sleep. "Can you keep it down?" Spinel groaned while sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes.

Everyone just stared at her in awe, despite her being annoyed all the time she was adorable.

It took Spinel a while to realize what was happening and then took notice that (Y/n) was in the bed with her, and the rest recording them.

Blushing she got off the bed and started yelling at Lapis, Peridot and Steven to get out. This caused the (h/c) haired girl to laugh a little as she got off the bed and walked to her bag to pull out her normal clothes.