Chapter 2

"Where are you going?" The small pink haired girl asked? The other girl shrugged her shoulders as she continued to cry non stop.

"I-i don't know! Mama only said we were leaving. But I don't wanna leave! I don't wanna leave you either!" The poor girl sobbed as the girl with small buns have her a tight hug.

"Don't worry! I'll find you, no matter what!" She exclaimed with optimism shining in her black eyes.

"Really? B-but what if I forget you?" The girl asked again, calming down her tears and sniffling.

"Then I'll make you remember me! I promise!" The pink haired girl said with a happy smile as she placed a kiss on the crying girls forehead.

"I promise."

-  -  -  -

Holding her head, the girl walked slowly to her closet to get her school uniform for the day. The more she tried to remember, the more her head would pound.

Getting ready for school, she recieved a call from her best friend Stephen telling her he would pick her up and drive to school. Finishing getting ready the girl said her goodbyes to her dad before going to school.

The boy was waiting patiently in his pickup truck while listening to music in the radio, everything was peaceful until his best friend opened the door.

"Ive been waiting here for years now." The boy chuckled as his friend snorted and put her seat belt on. "Whatever." She playfuly glared at him. Turning on the car, he made his way towards school.

"So, what are your thoughts about the new girls?" He asked curious to what her answer might be. The girl smiled as she thought of the girls. "Well for starters, Peridot is adorable." She said with a smile.

"You don't say." Said Stephen in a sarcastic manner. "Garnet and Pearl look like mother figures, always looking over the rest of the girls." Stephen nodded in agreement.

"Amethyst is really fun to be around." Hearing the name of the girl, the boy smirked as he finally arrived the school parking lot. "Do you like her?" He asked in a teasing way, causing the (h/c) haired girl to blush a little.

"Pfft, as if. She is kinda cute." She smiled, causing her friend to laugh at her. "What about Spinel? Now she is amazing." At the mention of Spinel's name, (Y/n) glared at Stephen for a moment before sighing and blushing again, this time a darker shade of pink.

"I mean, I just know her and we barely talked...But i can't get her put of my mind." Both teens entered the school building, walking side by side in the halls. "What about you?" She asked. "Do you like anyone?".

"Nah, I'm cool. I wouldn't want to steal your girl so I'll just stand by and root for you." He said with a small smile causing the girl to blush harder.

"She's not my girl." She whined just as they arrived to class. When both teens entered the class, they saw a crowd of students around the door. Rushing to see what was happening, at the sight of hot pink hair being pulled by a brown haired girl, (Y/n) pushed through the crowd to stop them.

"The fuck are you doing?!" The (e/c) eyed girl glared at her ex's girl as she stood in between both girls. The brown haired girl growled and pulled back. "Tch, and who is she to you?" The girl asked annoyed.

"Why should you care?" (Y/n) spat back while turning around and looking at Spinel. "What happened? Just look at you! Your not hurt right?" She asked trying to take hold of the pink haired girl, but she only glared at the other girl.