🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅚🅘🅛🅛 pt IV

Start from the beginning

He glanced back at Taehyung and it was unsettling to find his expression just like that of a mask. So expressionless, emotionless and cold, no hint of sympathy or pity or anything else. It made him also scared and something about Taehyung was so off but he managed to mutter to Taehyung. “My murder, my rules.”

“How d’you wanna kill him then?” Taehyung moved to the back of the room as if to watch but inside, he wanted to do it himself. Taehyung could no longer stand the way things had turned. Why would Jimin get so fucking adamant in the most inappropriate time ever? Why would he insist on him to teach him only to back down in the very last minute or do it however he wanted? It just didn't make sense to him at all.

Taehyung couldn't imagine what would've happened if he had decided they kill in the street instead where Jimin would suddenly refuse to do everything, and could even protect the victim who could just as well run away.

Just so much potential trouble and the mere thought made his blood boil. He was very bothered by the fact that he could've had no control whatsoever over the details of the murder. Even then, a big portion of that control was taken away by Jimin.

It wasn't what they agreed on that they were doing, and even if he loved Jimin, he still thought that he maybe had to teach him a lesson on what sticking to plans really meant. Jimin had to understand the consequences of backing down at the wrong time, of derailing off the thoroughly planned steps of action.

“Do you have a gun?” Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head. Jimin understood that he wasn't saying that he didn't have any, for it was simply impossible. Taehyung must have had a thousand firearms, all types too, regardless of where he kept them and Jimin knew that he was rather disagreeing with the weapon he had chosen. He didn't want to give into what Taehyung wanted, which was a bloody murder most probably. Jimin could see it in his eyes, the bloodlust. “Why?”

“You still don't understand how this works, d’you? There's a risk someone hears the shot and calls the cops. As easy as this.” Taehyung said walking back again towards Jimin, putting both of his hands on Jimin's shoulder as he leaned in close to his ear in a slow fashion.

Taehyung was behind his back and Jimin couldn't even see his expression but it somehow made him feel small, made the room give off a certain eariness he didn't like. Taehyung wasn't sweet anymore, and he had to say it didn't make him happy at all. “Also, I still didn't teach you how to shoot babe. So you'd be planting bullets all over my wall. That's so many shots for my liking.”

“Then shoot him for me.”

“You sound so fucking stupid right now, Jimin, you know? I thought it was fucking obvious but if it's that complicated for your pretty little head, then let me break it down for you, it's- no shut up.” Taehyung spoke over Jimin before the latter could interrupt him.

He took one hand off Jimin's shoulders, reaching to the table instead and touching over the handle of the long boning knife. An action Jimin didn't notice for the other man was behind him.

“The fucking reason we're doing this is you. ’Cos I need you to do something heartless for once if you ever wanna kill. Saving victims should never even cross your mind, got it? At least not when I'm with you.”

“I only have to because of you bitch!” Jimin spat at him, volume so high that Taehyung almost flinched. Jimin didn't notice the way Taehyung tensed, clenched his jaw so hard before his hand rolled over the handle of the knife.

All he could think of was how he couldn't stand the way the words sounded rolling off of Taehyung's tongue, coming from his way too sweet lips. He was sure Taehyung said worse to so many people for so many reasons but never to him. He never spoke to him in that way before and he couldn't help but snap.

Yet he didn't expect what was to come later. It happened so fast that he couldn't process it. Jimin almost believed that he was dreaming when he felt a cold blade against the soft crook of his neck, pressing down on his skin, while the other hand previously pressed on his shoulder served to keep his neck in place.

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat, and he thought his heart just stopped in his chest for a few seconds before snapping back to life in full force.

The unmistakable press of a knife blade making his body react instantly, his blood turning to ice in his veins and he almost believed it was just another nightmare. Taehyung couldn't be now hovering above him with a knife against his neck, threatening to cut him open, to behead him.

“If you ask me, the bitch. I think it isn't very smart to anger me right now, is it?”

11.01.20