🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅚🅘🅛🅛 pt III

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Jimin looked away, not saying anything. All of this time, he was only trying to bite his tongue and not straightforwardly express that he changed his mind, that he didn't want to kill anyone anymore but he couldn't. He couldn't say it to his face.

Jimin had seen how little it could take for Taehyung to have him turn without a warning, how easy for him was to kill whoever he didn't like for no reason at all. It was irrational fear but a part of him told him it was true, he had to be so very careful around Taehyung still, for he was a timed up bomb ticking. No one knew what it took him to explode, but he knew for sure he didn't want to be the reason.

“I don't- don't think I can. He did nothing to us at all. Why did you even choose him?”

“Murder has no valid excuse whatsoever, and I never felt the need to give one either.” Taehyung said with a nonchalant shrug. Jimin felt rather dumb for thinking he had any sort of reason at all. That never was the case. So why assume it would be now?

“You said you want me to teach you and I will. What I’m going to teach you, Jimin…” Taehyung finally let go of his arm and he turned to look at him dead in the eyes. The glare never failed to make his blood run cold. His eyes were the scariest part of him. Jimin still held his gaze unblinkingly but inside, inside he was a mess.

His mind was a mess of thoughts and he couldn’t seem to pull a single one to the front. He felt numb and his mind felt like the static buzz of a dead TV channel and he didn’t know if he was supposed to keep his silence or say something. “Is how to commit cold blooded murder. I won't choose a method very gruesome for your ever first trial though. So stop being a coward.”

“I don't want to anymore. I changed my mind.” Jimin muttered and Taehyung tssked at his words, before he scanned him from the strands of his hair to the soles of his feet, then all the way back to his face again with a dark glare Jimin couldn't even understand before the latter locked eyes with him.

Was that a way to show his condescension? He felt it probably was but he only shrugged walking out of the room. He wasn't going to kill anyone, he wouldn't change his mind. Taehyung caught his arm with a strong grip, locking eyes with him back again.

“The reason we're doing this is you. Do you think you can just walk away from it all? Close your eyes and pretend it wasn't happening?” Taehyung asked and the answer was already predetermined. “It's you who's gonna kill him, not me. That's what we agreed on.”

“I won't.”

“He had seen us. He has to die.” Taehyung stated as if it was a matter of a fact, putting his hand on Jimin's cheek and stroking his cheek bones almost tenderly. “If you don't want to kill him then I won't make you. But two things in our plan would have to change drastically.” Jimin raised a questioning eyebrow at this. “First, you know I like my murders bloody, so he would suffer until he dies and you don't have the right to disagree. My murder, my rules.”

Jimin fell in a dilemma then. How didn't he think of it before? Of course Taehyung would do this sort of things, of course he tortured his victims till the last drop of blood. It unsettled everything he had settled on, because for some reason, he didn't expect Taehyung to go on with the murder without him. But it was because he didn't know his obsession of leaving no witnesses behind.

Taehyung killed messily and so frequently but it was always well planned, and the reason he got away with his crimes was that he always stuck to the plans, always cleared his tracks so Taeyong surviving wasn't an option at all.

Jimin was left to decide on whether watch the boy die slowly and painfully or kill him fast and quick. It was obvious what was best but the second choice made him also the killer, and he didn't feel like he could do it. It was hard to decide. Both choices were just as wrong.

“Second. Don't ever ask of me to help you with a murder ever again, even your father's. You basically begged me and here you are now. You're unreliable and irresponsible. That's the reason why I kill alone.” Taehyung spat, retrieving his hand before letting Jimin's arm go and turning around walking towards the armchair, punching the boy so hard Jimin was sure he heard his jaw break.

Taehyung was angry, at him but it was obvious on whom the black rage would be unleashed. The boy's eyes opened at the blow, and he cried in pain. Jimin didn't want to watch, but he saw Taehyung's hand reaching to the chainsaw with a smirk. He had to decide so fast that he didn't want the poor guy cut open alive.

“Taehyung! Don't!”

25.11.19

𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑  ~ 𝓥𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴  ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝐴𝑈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें