🅚🅘🅛🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅢🅟🅡🅔🅔 pt III

Start from the beginning

“But killing is gruesome, so don't come crying to me saying your stomach is churning and that you can't dispose of the corpse, do we have an agreement here?”

Jimin nodded and Taehyung patted his head just as if he was a little boy. Jimin hugged him again and as Taehyung tightened his arms around him, Jimin's shirt went up. Taehyung's eyes landed on a beautiful butterfly tattoo and the very end of his back, on the curve of his ass.

It was absolutely stunning and he couldn't help but reach out to touch it. Jimin was about to yank his hand away before realizing that Taehyung was actually touching over the butterfly, that he had seen his very personal tattoo he never told anyone about, no one except for Jungkook .

“I didn't peg you for the type of guys who does tattoos Chimchim, I guess I don't know you that well, do I?” Taehyung asked and he looked rather amused. “That tattoo is very beautiful, do you have another one?” Jimin shook his head and detached himself from Taehyung to sit back appropriately on his seat.

“No, I don't. Can I see your tattoos too TaeTae?” Taehyung laughed at that ruffling Jimin's fluffy hair with adoration.

“Of course, but I my tattoo is in my V line, you sure you wanna see it?” Jimin blushed at that, he had always wondered where was his tattoo and he finally got his answer. “I'll show you just the top of it.” Taehyung said pulling his shirt up and his pants a bit down, and a beautiful tattoo of upper wings made appearance. The tattoo seemed meaningful, and there was a couple of alphabets written next to the wings ‘MYG KTH’.

“KTH is Kim Taehyung, right?” Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. “And MYG?”

“Is Min Yoongi.” Jimin was stricken by the simple fact. Yoongi must be really very important to Taehyung if he decided to tattoo his name on his skin, and he felt kind of happy that he spared Yoongi during Jungkook's orders.

He suddenly remembered that Jungkook didn't ask at all about how did stuff go, and the older must've assumed that everything went just as he wanted it because neither him nor Matthew made any comments. It was good that Jungkook went for a long trip before he asked about anything, and probably he'd never know what happened.

“It's funny how a mob chooses Angel wings as a representative tattoo of belonging. ’Coz Angels are good, and y’all aren't doing exactly good stuff to say the least.” Jimin commented and he heard Taehyung laughing again, it was soft and beautiful, and Jimin didn't mind hearing that sound for the rest of eternity.

“That's not what it means baby. We're Cheonsa Myo Pa, The angels’s grave mob, and if it means anything, then it's that we dig graves for angels. ’Coz it's always the most innocents who are easiest to pull down.

It's always the innocents who are standing there on the banks and looking in, curious and trusting and sometimes, maybe, even a little brave. They're the easiest to trick and deceive and eventually kill. I hope you understand angels is just a metaphor even though it could easily be interpreted in a total different way.”

“What does it mean to you personally, regardless of the gang?” Jimin asked, aware in some sort that even the explanation that Taehyung had given was influenced by his own mind. A gang doesn't usually only kill, but the utmost goal is dominance and money and killing may happen occasionally but it's not the goal, it's just a mean to prove control.

“I'm the type to think that I can do whatever I want, regardless of the laws or society or anything else. So maybe it stands for freedom. I tattooed my name and Yoongi's name because I secretly hope that we can break free of this, but it's not easy to leave a gang. It never is.” Jimin was staggered at the revelation, that Taehyung wanted to actually leave the mob and live in peace.

Jimin always thought of him as someone who enjoyed breaking the law, for Taehyung once told him that laws controlled people's happiness and that to be lawless is to be happy, but maybe even criminals starved for inner peace, even in their own twisted ways.

“Why did you join the mob then?”

“To protect Yoongi. He needs me and he's not strong and I'm afraid some fucker kills him.”

“I guess that makes you a guardian angel.” Jimin muttered. I wish you could be my guardian angel. “So these are the wings of a guardian angel, right?”

“A death angel is more accurate. I take lives, I don't save them.” Taehyung replied with a small smile. It was at this type of moments Jimin thought that maybe, just maybe, Taehyung did regret his crimes but it was hard to confirm.

“A guardian angel, or a death angel. You're an angel nevertheless.” and I wish you could be mine. Jimin said as he caressed Taehyung's cheek and the older had to try hard to restrain himself from kissing him. He didn't even know how he'd be able to restrain himself with Jimin being with him 24/7 for more than 7 weeks.

“Enough about tattoos, do you have any scars?” Taehyung asked just to change the topic and Jimin nodded, and there was suddenly fear in his eyes.

“Where?”

“In my upper arm.” Taehyung frowned as he pulled Jimin's sleeve up and there was indeed a scar, it seemed as a deep one and he wanted to know how it happened. Jimin sensed the question in the depth of Taehyung's hickory eyes and he thought that maybe it was of no harm telling him, even if it meant showing him a huge vulnerability.

“My father... had tried to stab me with a knife once when I was asleep and I fortunately turned on my side the moment he did so the knife sunk deep in my arm. He tried to stab me again so I ran away... It was the night I escaped home.”

“Crazy fucker.” Taehyung hissed in anger but there was empathy in his eyes, it was an emotion he rarely felt but Jimin didn't deserve any of what happened to him. “Where was your mother when that happened?”

“She died when I was fourteen. He.. He killed her, seh-stabbed her and..” Jimin's eyes were full to the brim with tears again and Taehyung hugged him tightly. He kind of knew what Jimin was about to say, and he guessed that he knew who Jimin wanted to kill too. “and I wuh-was there and I-I couldn't save her. It's my fault.” Jimin was fully sobbing then and Taehyung was trying to sooth him but he didn't know exactly what to do to make him feel better.

He didn't even have scars to maybe say a story and distract him, so he let him speak his heart out instead. “Jungkook has scars too and I guess I trusted him in the beginning because of that. He has a scar in his cheek and he said that his dad broke a bottle of wine on his face when he refused to kill at the age of nine. I guess his father was abusive just like mine and he even had a a knife scar under his shoulder blade. I knew it was a knife scar ’coz I had one too but he never told me how he got it.”

A knife scar under his shoulder blade. It rung an alarm in Taehyung's head and when he remembered the doe eyes, the dark hair and the hooded stare, he felt sure that he found the man he was looking all over for.

16.10.19