Preference • How You Sleep

Completely ran out of ideas, sorry if this preference is a bit of a boring one lol

Connor - of course he would be the big spoon and you would be the little spoon. You fell asleep immediately, feeling incredibly at comfort with his arm wrapped around you. He would hold you as tight as possible without causing discomfort and as soon as you fell asleep, he'd shut himself down for the night.

Markus - you both slept face to face on your sides but he'd keep a hand on you, not wanting to let go. Sometimes a few strands of hair would fall in your face as you slept and Markus would brush it away, admiring your peaceful expression as you smiled like a child in your sleep.

Kara - you would be the big spoon and hold her as tight as possible, not wanting to let go of her. But the moment you fell asleep, your grasp loosened and she became the big spoon, instead enveloping you in her arms.

Gavin - he was slightly weird and slept on his stomach while you'd sleep on your side, facing him. When you fell asleep, he'd get off his stomach and gaze at you, lying on his side.

North - both of you couldn't decide who would be the big and little spoon so you both basically hugged each other as you slept.

Luther - he liked being the big spoon but you liked being the big spoon even more. You liked hugging his tall frame from behind and it helped you to fall asleep very quickly.

RK900 - like Connor, he would call dibs on being the big spoon. Sometimes he'd hold you so tightly, he'd wrap his legs around you too as if you'd fall out of the bed.

Ralph - both of your sleeping positions varied from night to night. Sometimes you'd spoon and sometimes you wouldn't. However, he'd always keep a hand on you to make sure you were still there.

Kamski - before falling asleep, you'd lie your head on his sturdy chest, listening to his heartbeat. The steady thump helped you to fall asleep and when you did, he'd lie you down on the pillow and keep an arm around you.

Simon - weirdly, you both wrapped your legs and arm around each other which you found extremely comfortable.

Josh - he'd sleep facing the other way and so would you but one of your hands would always have a grasp on the other person at all times.