Are we strangers?

Start from the beginning

Levi leaned up and captured Eren's lips with his own, entangling them with a heart-stopping kiss while trailing his hand to his chest to twist one of his nipples. Eren moaned from both the kiss and the teasing that was being played on his chest. Levi was like a drug, one could simply not get enough. Eren tore open his eyes only to catch silver ones staring right back at him. He turned bright red just by the mere look Levi had in his eyes. They swirled with hunger, love, and lust all at the same time. He knew that he could never tell what Levi was thinking, but his eyes told it all, every single detail.

Eren had to break the kiss for lack of air that was needed. He felt Levi's tongue trail across his cheek, down to his neck where he then bit down, making him moan and whimper. He could feel Levi try to make up for it by licking the new formed mark before trailing his tongue to his chest were he took a cherry into his mouth and sucked. Levi made sure to look right into Eren's eyes while doing it too.

Eren was having a troubled time getting his breathing and noises under control. He couldn't even think straight with those cold, grey orbs watching his every move, molding into his brain, telling him who he belonged to and who was meant for him. He gulped as Levi unattached his lips from the now beat-red bud to stand up and look him right in the eyes, like a predator watching it's prey.

Eren looked at him and blushed. He could never imagine how hot Levi actually looked drenched in water. He looked almost unhuman with all the sexiness radiating off him, like a lusty looking demon sent straight from hell, but having the body of an angel. That could only describe how he looked. Just the way the water slid down his face to his firm chest, down towards his toned chest which eventually led down his short, but muscular legs.  He was to die for.

Eren had finally  got an idea, one  Levi might actually enjoy. He dropped down to his knees so that Levi's stiff member was in front of his face. He looked at it with eagerness, almost wanting to see how he could possibly pleasure Levi to his beyond belief. He then decided to test it first by sticking out his tongue and licking the tip ever so slowly. Levi, who was watching the scene take place, grunted at the action and moved his hips just lightly enough to enter Eren's mouth with his head.

Eren was taken back by this, but slowly got the hint and started to bob his head on Levi's member, making Levi lull his head back while grabbing a fist full of the wet  brown mesh that laid on Eren's head. Eren felt that his own member needed attention and started to trail his hand down towards his own where he started a pace just the same as his bobbing. He made sure to throat the boy every time when coming back down just to tease him.

Levi could feel his end getting close, so he started to thrust into Eren's mouth, careful to not make his gag reflex stir. He could feel the warmth of pleasure course through his body starting with his head down his chest towards his feet then coming back up before cumming into the sweet heat that was Eren's mouth. Eren on the other hand, had felt the member pulsate before feeling the hot liquid squirt into his mouth. He began to swallow while finally moaning out as his own release hit. He let the member fall out of his mouth to catch his breathe before standing up to face the grey-eyed demon.

Levi leaned in and pecked the boy on the lips before turning his back on him.

"Come, let's get cleaned up."

________________

Eren had been stuck in his thoughts for quite a while now. He had been thinking about Levi the whole time while he prepared breakfast for the two. Levi was currently in his room getting dressed and making the bed, so he figured he would make breakfast for them in the meantime. He then started to let his thoughts drift. 

One thing he started to thing of was how he didn't really know anything about Levi to begin with. The more he thought about it, the more he seemed to become saddened by it. It was like they were strangers to each other, all they knew about each other was that Levi's parents were always gone and Eren's parents are dead and Mikasa was his only family member left. That was mainly all they knew about each other and maybe that Levi is a over possessive boyfriend, but ya, that's about it. 

He actually wanted to open up to Levi in all kinds of ways. (*winks* okay I'll stop) They have only known each other for a week, but it feels as though Eren knew him his whole life and  only wanted to open up like a book to him, letting him read his every page. He wanted him to know his secrets and in return, Levi's as well. It would be like finding a treasure chest filled with gold, only the gold would be Levi's inner most demons he hides. All he wanted to do was to learn about this man and stick with him till eternity's end. Heck, he wanted to be so close, there would not be any room for even the tinniest of specks to go between them. He felt possesive over Levi, like he was his and his only, just like Levi himself.

A pair of arms encircling around his waist and the faint breathe against his neck brought him out of his thoughts. Lips started to nibble on the back of his neck while the pair of arms rubbed up and down his sides before letting go to walk past him over to the coffee maker and place a cup under the dispenser.

"So did you clean the sheets?" He decided to make small talk.

"Yeah. Why?"

Levi turned his head to look at him. Eren, from the corner of his eye could make out that Levi was wearing a pair of pj pants but no shirt. He was the opposite wearing a shirt with boxers but no pants.

"No reason."

He then continued with his cooking while using his peripheral vision to watch Levi as he took his coffee, which was black, over to the counter which was in the middle of the kitchen and leaned against it, sippping away as he watched him cook. He wanted to tell Levi that he felt that they should get to know each other better, but that could wait after breakfast.

Eren turned off the stove before grabbing two plates from the cabinet and setting them off to the side. He took the pan and began to scrape even amounts of eggs on each of the plates before placing it into the sink. He grabbed the plates and turned around to give one to Levi who set it down next to him and returned to sipping on his coffee facing the stove. Eren took a chair behind Levi and sat down to dig into his eggs.

"Eren."

Eren looked up to see Levi still facing away from him.

"Ya?"

"Do you ever feel like that we are just complete strangers."

Eren looked at the back of his head with wide eyes. 'He feels the same.'

''Well, ya sort of."

Levi turned and looked at him dead in the eyes. It was like he was paralyzed from the toes up. He couldn't even swallow the chewed food which sat in his mouth. He looked at those cold, grey storm clouds that seemed to glow with lighting, almost like a storm. A storm, in which, was a whirlwind of pure bitterness and lifelessness.  One that could only belong to one single name, Levi.

"I think we should get to know each other better."

Eren beamed at the words. He was excited and thrilled that Levi felt the same way he did. He actually could tackle hug him, but in the end, that would most likely turn into a bad idea.

Levi looked at him as Eren's whole demeaner change from happy to over-joyed.. He could only think on what thoughts were racing around in his head in that moment.

I'm am so very sorry that I have not updated. 

But I do hope you guys enjoyed it and the next chapter will be longer, trust me.  

Oh ya and this is late but....., Merry  Easter and Have a happy Halloween!

*Everyone stares*

 What? Wrong holidays?