Some Words Can't Be Described

ok. let me start off saying

whatever drugs I was taking in the previous chapters, I'm off of them now.

I hope this chapter will be much more to audience liking and what not because I just think that the others sucked. I also hope to make this one as long as my brain will let it.

 Anyways enjoy!

Beep Beep Beep

Eren's eyes slowly opened to the sound of his annoying alarm that woke him from his beloved dreams. He reached his hand out and slapped it before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. It was about 6:00 in the morning, meaning he had time before Le-

'Levi's picking me up.' Eren jumped up remembering yesterday and made his way to the bathroom before taking a quick shower. After that was done, he zipped back to his room and slipped on a red shirt, black skinny jeans and red Nikes. He then hurried down the stairs to the kitchen whipping up a piece of toast and milk before setting it on the table and sitting down to eat. 

'I wonder where Mikasa is?' Eren thought, drinking the last drop of milk before putting his dishes in the sink. A knock at the door caught his attention.

"Coming!" Eren shouted while running up to the door before opening it, eyes meeting his "knight in shining armor." 'What am I thinking?'

"Hey Levi, It's 7:00 already?" He said while stepping aside for Levi to enter. Levi walked in, remembering the house from last time he was here with the 'incident.' He did his signature 'Tch' while he took a seat on the couch as Eren ran up the stairs to grab his grey backpack. Levi stood up once he heard the buffalo coming down the stairs and made his way to the door with Eren close behind him.

Eren made sure to lock the door before getting into the passenger seat and buckled up while Levi got into the driver's. Levi then pulled out of Eren's driveway and headed towards their school.

"So Levi, do you have any plans today?" Eren asked

"No why?"

"Well um I was wondering if you wanna hang out after school today, t-that i-is if you're o-okay with it. y-You don't have-"

"Yes I'll come over." Levi said while chuckling. 

Eren looked at him and smiled.

They parked the car and got out and made their way to the school entrance. Before they went inside, Levi stopped Eren with his arm and grabbed Eren by the chin, tilting his head upwards to plant a quick kiss on Eren's cheek.

"I'd still like to know your answer," Levi said before letting go.

 Eren blushed as he grabbed the door and held it open for Levi who walked in with a smirk plastered on his face. They walked down the hall before Levi dropped Eren off by his locker, leaving down the hall towards his own.

"Eren!"

'Mikasa.'

"Oh hey," He closed his locker, turning towards the now worried looking Mikasa.

"How did you get here and why didn't you wake me up?" Mikasa said while walking with Eren to his class.

"You were home? Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were at a friend's house."

"You never answered my question, how did you get here? " Mikasa looked sternly at Eren while walking.

'Should I tell her? What do I tell her?'