Are we strangers?

Bit of a warning, yaoi, kissing, .....the usual

Enjoy!

Side note: I'm gonna attempt to lean this story to both Eren and Levi's past in the next chapter so be prepared 

Warning 

Anyways, Happy Readings!

______________________________________________

Eren's eyes blinked awake and the first thing he noticed was the soft warm breathe hitting the back of his neck, arms tightly, almost protectively wrapped around his waist, and the faint happiness tingling inside him. Levi held onto him tightly, even while still sleeping, which Eren couldn't resist smiling at how happy he was. This sort of thing is just something he wanted to cherish , like how his mother used to bake him cookies and give him goodnight kisses. 

It was something he actually looked forward to in the future, waking up to an arm securely around his waist, holding him while the warm breathes that blew against his neck lured him to sleep. Yes, this is something he actually would enjoy for once.

Eren started to wiggle his way out of the tight hold. He made sure to keep as quiet as he could as he finally removed the arm and sat up. He started to get up, but the pain that shot up his hips to his other limbs sent him falling to the ground. He hissed and looked up, seeing Levi still fast asleep. 

'Thank freckled jesus' He thought.

 If Levi were to get up, who knows what kind of trouble he would get himself into. He has yet to see if Levi is a morning person.

Eren stood up again, steading himself with both hands on the bed as he pushed up and finally stood. He then walked himself over to the bathroom that was located in Levi's room and closed the door. Surely Levi wouldn't mind him using his shower.

Levi woke up to the sound of the water running. He figured it was Eren, seeing that he was no longer cuddling with him and the fact that he could here the brat humming in the shower from where he was laying.

He decided this would be a great time to 'join' him with his little clean up. It would cost him less money in the end. He got up out of the bed and walked over towards the bathroom door, slowly opening it first before walking in and shutting it just as quietly behind him. His grey eyes landing on the outline of the figure who was unaware of the raven haired man that stood just outside of the shower. He proceeded to cautiously walk up to the shower door and reached out to turn the knob.

(Heh yaoi scene, skip if you like)

_______Look for line

Eren was unaware of the figure creeping ever so slightly in back of him as he showered. He felt a breeze go down his back and before he could turn to see, arms snaked their way around his waist, making him jump and squeak.

He felt a hot breathe against his shoulder as it snaked it's way up to his earlobe and bit down. Eren whimpered as he felt the hands connected to the arms smoothly crawl down past his stomach before crawling back upwards, almost in a teasing manner. He was about to complain when he was suddenly turned so that his back was against the shower wall and a certain grey-eyed male was staring at him with hungry eyes. He gulped at the sight before.

'Levi looks incredibly sexy when he's drenched. Fuck.' Eren made a mental note.

"You know, I was kind of disappointed when you weren't next to me in bed." Levi said while trailing his finger up and down Eren's chest.

"I thought it would best to let you sleep in."

Levi looked up at him and smirked.

"And miss this amazing sight, I don't think so."