A Past Hurts

Thought I was dead, right?
Wrong!

Yah, I've been a bit busy I haven't came to update my things yet so I'm very sorry about that. In other news, I'm happy that I'm returning to this

And on other note, I'm almost done with school so guess what,
More chapters!!! Yay!!!

Other than that, do enjoy!
Bit of a warning: language, sad past.
Heh, sad ending~ wink you'll see
--------

Levi stared at Eren with some what disbelief. Why was this exciting him so much?

He took his gaze away when he finally finished his eggs, walking over to the sink to clean is dish then setting it in the rack to dry. Eren watched him as he ate the rest of what was left from his meal before getting up and doing the same.

Eren walked over to the sink, but was stopped by a hand taking his plate, along with the pan and spatula he was using which were already in the sink for washing.

"I'll do the dishes. Go have a seat on the couch and wait."

Eren looked at him with a worried, almost puzzled expression, but decided to leave Levi with the work. Heck, that was less cleaning for him to do.

He walked out of the kitchen, taking an eye full of the house he had been recently in the past. He never did  get a good look as Levi would always bring himself to the center of attention, especially for the past events regarding a maid outfit. 

'Hopefully he forgot about that promise,' Eren thought before making his way to the living room that connected to the hallway.

He walked over to the couch, seeing that is was one of the soft, plush ones and took a seat on it. He looked around the room a bit. Flat screen TV in front with a whole shelve thing to hold it along with disks and what seemed to be speakers on the side of them. The walls were painted a tinted beige which the couches were a chocolate brown. He had a couple pictures, but none seemed to regard his parents or even siblings.

'Does he have any?'

The doorway he came from had a tan frame which matched with the decor of this room. He wondered how his family was so rich seeing all of the ways his house looked. The kitchen he came from had marble counters with beige wood and silver accessories. (Meaning fridge, and stuff like that.) The dude had to be packing some money. Hell, his room was pretty much a rich person's bedroom.

Eren saw movement out of the corner of his eyes which snapped him out of his dazed state. He looked to see Levi making his way over to the couch and sitting down next to the boy, crossing one leg over the other, coffee in his hand. Eren looked at him, pregnant silence felt awkward at this point to which he broke it.

"So how come your house is so, well expensive looking?"

Levi set his mug down on the side of the table before crossing his arms.