Mist of Mornings

The sun lit the white room as the curtains now shown light through them, failing at their job to keep the sun out. In the bed laid two boys, both in peaceful sleep. The Raven haired boys arm circling around the other, hugging him tightly to him.

Eren's eyes fluttered open, feeling as though he just woke up in heaven itself.  His surroundings started to adjust to his eyes, realizing that this wasn't his room. The memories from yesterday was also coming to him, he asked Levi if he could stay here and then leave for sch-

'Oh my god school!'

Eren sat up at little and glanced at the clock. 

5:30 a.m 

'huh'

He laid himself back down, realizing he had a little more time to cuddle with Levi. That was ruined though, when he felt Levi lick his ear, causing him to stiffen and loose his breath. Eren slowly but surely turned his head to see the smirking culprit.

The mischievous  Levi himself.

Levi looked at him with his smirking self still and raised his hand to Eren's face to tilt it and captured his lips with his own. Eren blushed bright red as he started to kiss back. This was one thing he could get used to waking up to.

Levi pulled back and stared at Eren's tomato plastered cheeks and smiled.

Eren looked at him and blushed a bit darker, if possible.

"Good morning Levi."

Levi  looked at him, and pecked him on the lips before sitting up and stretching. 

"Morning." 

He then pulled the blankets off of him and stood up, walking over to his dresser where all of his clothes were neatly placed and folded.

Eren was a blushing mess once noticing Levi wearing only his boxers. Normally, this wouldn't bother him, seeing how he's always prancing around the house in his own while getting ready for school but with it being levi, it just made things ten times more interesting.  Levi got his jeans on, which were a Navy blue and put on a black tee shirt while he walked over to his closet and opened it to get a black coat.

Eren watched him as he turned around only to look at the blushing mess of a boyfriend he had, still sitting up in the bed and staring at him wide eyed.

"You know, if you really want to stare, I could just give you a picture of me," Levi said while smirking at the effect it caused on the poor boys face.

"I-I wasn't staring!" Eren said while huffing. 

Levi just chuckled.

Eren pulled the covers off of him once he watched Levi leave the room and stood up. He walked over to his clothes and put them on before walking out of the room. He walked down the stairs toward the kitchen to see Levi getting out silverware and pans to cook breakfast. He took a seat at the kitchen counter and watched him prepare breakfast.

It was now time to leave. The boys were now in the car, heading towards the school that both of them attended.  With that being said, it was Friday, the day before the party Levi told Eren to attend. It was some what nerve wracking. 

He had texted Jean about what Marco wanted and Jean agreed to go. Sometimes he wondered about that couple. One day the boys would be seen together and another not so much. 

Levi put his hand on Eren's lap as he pulled into the student parking. He parked in the far corner of the lot and turned off his car. He unbuckled his seatbelt but as he looked over at Eren, both staring at each other with Eren being the one blushing. Levi leaned in and kissed him which Eren didn't mind at all and kissed back, lips moving with lips. It was ended the minute it began though as Levi pulled back and got out of the car with Eren falling close behind. They walked to the front of the school, Levi walking close to Eren, almost in a 'don't touch what you can't have' matter and opened the door for Eren who thanked him. Classes didn't start for another 10 minutes,  giving Eren time to go to his locker, grab his stuff, and head to his first period.