Addiction to You

Warning: This chapter contains m rated content. If you do not like Cursing, Drugs, Alcohol, and sexual content, do not read this. View discretion is advised. 18+
\( -_-) YAOI -OUT!!

Eren hopped into the passenger seat as Levi made his way around to the other side. They both buckled up before Levi backed out of the driveway and headed to the party.

"Hey um Levi.." Eren's voice shook with nervousness. Levi glanced over at him before quickly looking back to the road.

"Yes?"

"Do I still..."

"No, you don't have to act like a slave. I was just saying that because I wanted you to come to the party, remember?" Levi sounded sincere and gentle, two words that never fit him in the slightest ways when they first met. 

"Thank you."

"I don't know about later though." He smirked while glancing over to see Eren blushing.

They pulled into a driveway that was connected to the most biggest house Eren has ever seen. It looked to be like a three story home with a big glossy window, in which, you could see straight into the living which by the way was filled with a bunch of people. There were other windows, but they didn't catch the eye as much as the one in the middle did. The yard looked to be nicely trimmed and it was set in one of those nice, expensive neighborhoods. 

Eren was so awed by the view, he didn't even notice the knocking on his window. Eren looked snapped of his daze to see Levi crouching to look at him through the passenger window.

He unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the car door and getting out. He made sure to close it a little lightly and looked towards Levi.

"It'll be fun, plus all your friends are here."

Levi looked at him, reading that Eren was a little nervous.

He hasn't ever been to a party, well if little kid birthday parties counted for 12 and younger. That was the only parties that he had ever went to. Now was different. These parties were filled with crowds and crowds of people, light's flashing, alcohol and drunk kids, drug dealers and high as hell kids, music blaring out to almost make your ears want to bleed, sloppy makeouts with strangers that you didn't even know that went to your school, and the unknown of what thing might be destroyed next.

That is usually what high school parties were like and Eren was just not used to it.

'A senior and never been to a house party. How did I manage?' 

Levi grabbed Eren's hand, looking at him sincerely before up to the front door. Levi opened the door and walked in with Eren

Loud music filled Eren's ears as they walked in. The party was filled with kids doing all kinds of stuff. People were smoking stuff here, drinking stuff over there, girls wearing  high skirts and dresses and flirting with ongoing boys who happened to walk by, drunk people dancing to whatever music flowed through their brain, and people who couldn't make it to the bathroom were now puking onto the ground. Heck, there were even some  past out on the ground. 

'So this is what a REAL party was like huh." Eren thought.

Eren watched Levi scan the room before making his way through the past out peeps and dancing hooligans to the blonde who was happening to be waving them to come toward him. Eren saw this and began to catch up with Levi.

When they finally got out the crowded mess, Armin greeted them with a smile while Erwin smiled a quick one towards Eren. He then started a conversation with Levi which Eren couldn't even hear despite being next to him. Armin then started to talk to him, but the music was just to powerful.