Ignoring

I have no life *single tear falls*
Bet you guys are pissed huh?
That cliff hanger was perfect though "ψ(`∇')ψ

Warnings: language, some more depressing crud, maybe hints on smut (Armin and Erwin)
Any who
Here is your meal~ (wait what?)

Armin sat staring at the table. Eren had told him Levi just, pushed him away, like he was scared which was quite puzzling. He knew his friend could be, well......a bit pushy with pda, and affection in general. (Eren you loving, cuddling bastard('∀')) But it really still didn't make sense as too why Levi went through all the trouble to tell a little bit about himself and then to just push him off so suddenly.

Unless of course, affection really did bother Levi, but that wouldn't make sense. I mean, he was practically sucking Eren's face off in the hallway even when some of the teachers yelled at him to unhand the student. And at the party...

It didn't make sense at all. Maybe Levi was hurt? He didn't know, but now he had to comfort a heart broken friend who is now currently laying his head on the table, tears silently falling from his eyes.

"I mean, I don't know Armin. Why did he just kick me out. I didn't do anything, I just hugged him because.... well, I thought he would need comfort after telling something like that. It just doesn't make sense. And after I...... I...."

Eren couldn't speak anymore as his tears made him start to choke up on his words.
Armin gave his friend a look of concern.

"Hey, its alright." Armin said while rubbing his friend's back

"Sure he's probably got a reason. Maybe he needs some space or something. People deal with things differently. I mean.... you get pretty emotional talking about your parents so maybe he's the type to push people away."

Eren gulped down the lump in his throat as he thought of the tragic memories of his parents. He was about 12 when he got the called down to the office. They said that his mother and father had gotten into a car crash, both in critical conditions. He was taken to the hospital by Armin's mom.

When he arrived there, it was too late. The doctor said there was nothing he could do and Eren could only nod as he looked at the covered bodies of what used to be his living parents. He lied most of the time and said that their death was from a house fire. He didn't want to go through the pain of telling the whole story as his father had been drinking and wasn't paying too much attention to the safety of him and his wife. In all, at age 17, a now junior, it still hurt him to talk about anything of his parents, but he didn't push anyone away.

Eren heard what sounded like footsteps coming down from the stairs before seeing a tall, blonde German like man walk into the kitchen and greeting Armin with a hug.
Armin blushed and accepted it before nudging the man to look at the boy who was watching their every move. The man smiled at the boy.

"Hey Eren. Oh, what's wrong?"

The man asked, seeing the stained face of tears. Eren shook his head.

"Nothing, well....something actually."

He nodded and looked at Armin with sincere smile before going over to the fridge and pulling out some things he could use to make breakfast.

Eren stayed quiet for awhile which Armin took as a sign to quiet down on the subject of Levi. He thought he'd go help Erwin cook breakfast while Eren cleaned himself up a bit.

After about a good 10 minutes, Eren finally stopped his flow of tears and began to just stare at the couple who helped each other make breakfast. He was a little jealous of how his friend could keep a boyfriend like that, but he was also happy that Armin had finally found someone.

All throughout middle school, Armin was nothing but a book worm. Not to say he isn't now. He was worse though back then.

Armin would always deny both boy's and girl's requests to date or even just hangout. It was until about his first week of sophomore year that he actually started to get interested in the idea of dating and often asked Eren about it since Eren had dated a few people.

It was pretty strange to explain everything to a boy who was so draft on the world of relationships, but somehow Eren managed.

~~Le time skip~~

Eren waved goodbye to the couple as he walked out onto the sidewalk. He wasn't looking forward to going home as it would either lead to Mikasa questioning his every move. He watched the on-going cars pass by. Some had a couple, some were alone. Some even had what looked to be like a happy and cheerful family, just sitting there and enjoying each other's company.

He sometimes wished that that could be him. He wanted a normal life, but with his parents and sister. Eren also thought it would be nice for his parents to meet Levi and they could all have a chat and laugh together. Though, he didn't even know if they were dating anymore.

It seemed like life just smacked his face every time he got to have a piece good or pleasure. (I feel ya Eren)

As he neared his house, he could see that no lights were coming from the house, indicating Mikasa was gone. He racked his brain to remember why she wasn't home, but couldn't remember anything. He shrugged it off. Better than to have her on his ass right now anyways. At least he would be able to cool off and have some time to himself.

He unlocked the door and stepped into the house. The light from the sun lit some of the features in the house, but not all since the curtains were closed, but parted ever so.

He walked up to each of them and decided it would be good to have the morning sun shine into his house. It might even help with his state of mind at the moment.

When he finished, he stood there looking out the window for a moment before turning and plopping down onto the couch. He laid down, his legs hung over the side, and his arms were snuggled under his head, propping him up to look at the ceiling. He started to get the faint whiff of sleep descending on him as he laid there, motionless.

He tried his best to fight the sleep off, but eventually gave up and fell into a deep sleep filled with nothing, but sadness and loneliness. As he snoozed, he failed to know the light knock on the door, and the buzz in his pocket, indicating someone wanted to see him..

Aaaand that's where I stop
Another cliff hanger???? 

I hope you guys enjoyed 

Thanks guys for reading ~~