Eventful Days

*Please Read* (You better, I'll find you)

Just a little bit of a reminder, I'll be starting school soon (~-_-)~ Whoopy

And I want to get as much chapters and stories out before 

This chapter will focus on Armin and Edwin.

Eren walked down the sidewalk towards his school. He didn't feel like riding the bus today since today was Wednesday, meaning everyone likes to take the bus, Maria knows why. Even Mikasa complained to him about how cramped it was and he really didn't want to deal with that today, not after yesterday.

-little time skip-

He walked down the halls to his locker were he plopped his things in and grabbed his books and a pencil before closing it with a click. He was tired as all hell since he couldn't sleep, due to what happened yesterday. Levi was really confusing. He just hoped he wouldn't have to deal-

"Oi. Eren."

Spoke too soon.

Eren looked to where the voice was coming from  to see levi leaning against the wall staring at him, emotionless. Eren walked over to him and stood in front of him, towering over him by a head.

"What do you want?"

He was done with this dude.

Levi did his signature "Tch" before he started to speak..

"Erwin and Armin are going on a date today to some coffee shop and they wanted to know if you and me wanted to double date."

Eren looked at him like he was crazy. This dude actually thought he was going with him?

They weren't even dating!!

"Why in the fuck would I want to go with you!? After what you did yesterday?! No. Fuck off!"

As Eren was about to turn away to go about his day, he felt a hand grip the back of his shirt and turn him around, only to slam his back into the wall.

"You little shit. I swear to the heavens above I am going to kill you. If you don't go to this fucking thing, I will seriously set out to find your little friends and do some damage. Do you got that?"

Eren was beyond furious, but bit his tongue for his own good and nodded.
He didn't want his friends being hurt because of him.

"Good, you piece of shit. Meet me by the entrance at 3:00pm."

Levi pulled him forward a little only to slam him back against the wall.

"Don't. Be. Late."

He said before letting go and walking off.

'Fuck my life...'

Time Skip To After School

Eren walked down the halls towards the entrance to the school. Levi said he would be waiting there and he was, to his disappointment.

Leaning against the wall located just by one of the doors, looking intimidating as usual with his  life-less face. He sighed as he neared him, paying no attention to the set of eyes watching his every move. He then grabbed his backpack sleeve a little tighter than normal as Levi got off the wall and started to lead the way.

He lead them to the school parking lot to a vehicle that was all black and shining in the sun.

'This guy has a car?'