Strange Incounters

That title alone is just weird.

The birds chirped outside of the so called  brunettes window. The boy that laid in the bed blinked to life, feeling the sleep ware away from the so called slumber he awoken from.

Eren sat up in his bed, looking around. He turned his head towards the alarm clock that sat on his dresser, by his bed. 6:30 A.M. 

'Hmm, I wouldn't consider myself a morning person.'

He unwrapped the blankets from his mid section and stood out of bed. Only wearing a pair of boxers, he made his way to the door and opened it before heading down the stairs. Mikasa wouldn't be making breakfast like she always did on a Saturday morning as she was gone for the weekend.  

She was the best breakfast maker there was when It came to her pancakes and sausages, those were delicious. 

Sadly, every time  Eren would make something, it would either taste like total crap or maybe even look a different color. He was taking cooking classes to help that and even learned a few things from Mikasa but it didn't really make a difference.  He just sucked at cooking.

Eren walked into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinet doors to grab a box of cereal. He then grabbed a bowl and spoon and made his way to the living room were he set his ingredients down. 'Oh yah, milk.' He stood up and went back to grab the milk.

"Meow~" 

'What' 

He backed up a little from the fridge and looked out the kitchen window. There stood a raven colored cat. The eyes were an icy blue while it's tail was a puffy mess. Eren scratched his head before walking to the back door. He opened it and walked outside to the kitchen window were the said cat was waiting. Eren looked at it, while it stared back at him before jumping down and walking right up to him, walking in between his legs and rubbing itself against his right leg.

"Hey kitty." Eren said crouching down and scratching the cat behind its ear.

"Do you got a home?"

The cat purred in response.

"Guess not."

Eren picked the cat up and walked back into the house. He made his way back into the kitchen and set the cat onto the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen. The cat turned and sat there, looking at him and watching him while Eren grabbed a bowl and the milk jug. He set the bowl in front of the cat and poured the milk into it while the cat just watched.  He then backed up and watched the cat lower it's head and start to slurp at the milk.

'Well, that problems solved,' He thought as he went into the living room and went to go finish his breakfast.

~Time skip brought to you by Me!!! *everyone runs*
Why!?!?!~

Eren carried his dishes and set them in the sink. The cat was still there, drinking away at what was left of its bowl of milk. 

This cat, he wondered who it could belong to. It just appeared out of the blue with no sign of a collar from what he could tell. 

'Well, guess I'll have to convince Mikasa.' 

It would be cruel to let this cat go back outside into the world alone and just, die from starvation or human stupidity. The cat wouldn't even know what was happening. That wasn't in his nature, to let something just, die or to be killed. It just wasn't.

Eren walked out of the kitchen and up to his bedroom. He went to his closet and opened it, looking for something to wear for today. Levi said to dress nice, but what was considered nice to him, might be different from Levi's perspective. He thought for a moment. He was just going to a high school party so it would be stupid to dress formal, but what about casual. That would have to do. He decided on a Pollo shirt that was striped with green and black stripes. The collar of it was black.