First Day

Mikasa was the first to approach Eren.

"Eren, Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"Mikasa I'm fine, jeez."

"I swear if he-"

"Mikasa I'm fine."

"Eren, are you ok?" 

Eren looked at Armin and then back to Mikasa.

"Why do you guys keep asking me that?" Eren said while opening the door entrance to the school for them.

"Don't you know who that is?" Armin said, taking the door for Eren and letting Mikasa go in before letting it shut behind him.

The halls were filled with students as usual. Scattering here and there to get to their classes, go to their lockers, etc.

"Yeah, his name was Levi Ackerman, why is he bad news or something?"

Armin walked beside Eren with Mikasa on his right and glared at Eren.

"That's the guy I was talking about before, you know, the one in the gang. Honestly, Eren. Where you even listening when I was describing him to you?" Armin said looking forward now.

"You described what he looked like?" Eren said while looking at Armin confused.

"Yes I did, but you were too occupied staring at him when he got in. I almost pissed myself when he told you to scoot over. Mikasa would have went full fledge fighter if he did anything to you." he said as they continued to walk down the hall.

"What grade is he in?"

"I think senior, I'm not too sure."

"Oh, well maybe we won't have to deal with him anymore. I'll see you guys later." Eren said as he waved and turned towards his right to where his locker stood. 

Armin and Mikasa waved back and continued down the hall towards their lockers. Eren put in the code and unlocked it, putting his backpack in it and grabbing his history book for his first class. He then closed it, locked it, and walked down the hall that was right next to his locker on the left side.

As he walked down to room A223, which wasn't that far, he accidently bumped into a hard but firm chest, knocking him onto his butt.

"Oi. Watch where your going brat!"

Eren looked up to see the guy from earlier. He then grabbed his book and stood up, noticing the height difference more clearly now.

"S-Sorry."

The boy did a 'Tch' at his feedback and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him down to his eye level.

"It better not happen again, brat."  He warned as he let go, shoving Eren a bit backwards He then walked around the boy, leaving Eren there, confused.

Eren watched him walk down the hall and disappear into the crowd. Something about that boy made his insides turn, not bad, but in a good way. Snapping out of his daze, Eren quickly started to walk the way he was originally going.

~Le Time Skip~

Eren walked down the hall, his backpack dangling from one of his shoulders, lost in thought.  Eren sighed as he thought back to the events that occurred today. That Levi dude was really something. He couldn't understand why he was so rude to him, not that he wasn't to anyone else. He heard through rumors today that he told a teacher to fuck off. He knew not to believe rumors, but this one seemed more accurate than anything.

He started to walk a little faster knowing Mikasa was probably home right now, waiting for him.

He opened the doors to the front of the school and walked down the stairs only to see a certain male in front of him.

"Oi, Eren." Eren looked at the male in front of him.

"Ya?'' Eren said a little startled. Levi looked at him, making him feel small and puny .

"You owe me for bumping into me like that."

"I'm very sorry about that, you see I was-"

"You will be going to a high school party with me as my slave."

"YOUR WHAT?!"

"I don't want to repeat myself. Be ready at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday." With that, Levi turned and walked away.

"Wait!" Eren shouted but it was no use, he was already gone. Sighing, he walked down the sidewalk towards his house, still confused as to what just happened now.

~with Levi~~

"Did you ask him and was it in a nonthreatening way?" A blonde boy said, looking at him.

Levi rolled his eyes, but inwardly smirked. 'You could say that.'

"Yes bush brows, I did. You still have to ask bowl-cut still. That was the deal" Levi said putting his hands in his pockets

"I will, tomorrow." Edwin said staring down at the sidewalk.

" Tch, Better." Levi shot back and continued down the street with Erwin by his side.

Forgot to tell you, there will be Armin x Edwin *O*

Okay well thanks for reading!!!!! ^u^