Amore

Hazel's POV-

The ride was beautiful but my mind was filled with thoughts.I could not get Lena out of my head.

"Hey,what happened?Here i thought you would be giggling and happy and just all over me?My wife has not even given me a proper kiss."

Ash spoke.

"You think too much.And,i can be all over you when we reach home.You know,i have my control intact."

I tried to sound normal but judging by his expression,i failed.My husband knows me really good.Like really really good.And,he is a lawyer too.

"What is bothering you,amore?We are together now.Did something happen when you were coming?Did anyone say something?"

He touched my cheeks with his knuckles.I had not even realised he had stopped the car.

"I..i am just over whelmed.No one said anything.Thats the point."

I lied.I dont know why i could not tell him.

He sighed and pulled me on his lap.

"That is bothering me too.The Marchesi's are too smart to just not even blink an eye lid to this.Something is wrong.They have planned something.Its not just us.I know it,but i am just happy that you are safe.In my arms.Whatever,the aftermath maybe..i am ready to face it.My queen is with me now."

I touched his cheeks lighly and kissed him.The kiss was soft.Our lips mingled life honey and dew.My hands went up his shirt while his grabbed my hair lightly.

"Lets just go home before i loose control."

He groaned breaking the kiss.I laughed.

"Right.Hurry up.I want to meet my baby boy and then kiss him and just not let him go.After that,i will jump your bones."

I winked at him.

"That sounds perfect."

He winked back.

We reached the villa and i just rushed outside.I could not wait to see my baby.

Ash followed me quietly.Not saying anything.

As soon as i reached the living room,i saw the most beautiful thing in the world.

My baby.My Coco.

He was playing with Happy.

I broke down into tears.

"Look who is here,champ."

Ash said.That gained his attention.

He looked around to see me.Then started crying and ran to me.

Happy also barked loudly.

I gathered my baby in my arms and kissed him all over his teary face.My little baby was sniffing.I am just not ready to let him go ever.

"Mommy is here now,Coco.Mommy is never gonna leave again.I l missed you.I love you so much.So much."

He snuggled into my embrace tightly.

"Coco miss mommy.So much.Coco cry for mommy but mommy said that Coco is her brave baby so Coco not tell anyone but daddy knew."

He sniffed and i just hugged him tighter.Ash looked at us affectionately.

My son hated being called Coco but right now he knew he is mommy's Coco.Always was.Always will be.

I kissed him all over his face and wiped his tears.