Something new,Something blue,Something old and Borrowed too

This cute banner was made my CoraFedora.

Do,check out her works.They are lovely.

Hazel's pov-

The day was here.It was finally here.

And..

"Stop pulling my hair so hard.I know you are trying to style it up or whatever but that doesn't mean you have the right to molest them."

I shouted at my hairstylist.

"But mam,they are tangled."

"I don't care.God,do you even know how much,just how much I have vomited in the last three and a half months.I am freaking pregnant and you don't even know how hard this is.This is not even funny.I am already stressed that I might fall at the altar and break my legs because of my clumsiness or even worst,fall on Ashton's feet.He might freak out and then drop his ring and then I'll be ringless."

I don't know why I started crying loudly.

"Who the hell is wailing like a pig on my sister's wedding?"

Jerry shouted as he came inside with Mom,Jase and Dad.

"Oh..it seems it's my sister herself."

He gave me a weird look.

And look at the audacity of the hair stylist.She started laughing.

How could she!!!

"Mom..I feel so overwhelmed. I..I don't know."

I don't know why I feel like running a marathon and eating pizza right now.

"Hey hush sweetheart. I can't believe this one is turning bridezilla Dylan.I mean it's Hazel."

"I know right.Our tough little fiery girl who used to laugh at girls when they cried at their weddings."

Dad laughed as he patted my head.

"You are so not helping and mom, you?You too are making fun of me?"

Come on.More tears.

Shit.

"Shit.Sorry sweetheart. I know you are stressed.I just can't believe this is happening.You are our last baby and now you are getting married even before one of our eldest kid.It feels so strange yet I'm so happy."

Mom said and dad gave us a nod.They hugged me tightly.

Jerry was just looking at us and smiling.

"You guys are talking about me.Aren't you?"

He smirked.

All of us face-palmed.

"I don't know where we went wrong with this idiot,Ava."

Dad sighed as he looked at Jerry who looked clueless.

I love my brother but he's dumb.

"Well,if it isn't my twin getting drilled about his lack of sense hello to all of you.Hey bridezilla."

Jase smirked as he came with Laila and kissed my for head.

"You look terrible by the way."

I looked around to see who would say stuff like this about me so I could throw one of my sandals at him.

Obviously it's going to be HIM.

Who would insult me this damn much if it isn't my dear hubby to be or my asshole brother Declan;but then he's at the venue taking care of the preparations along with Cody and my grandparents.