He cleared his throat, before checking the page and remembering where we had left off

“Ok, so…”

💜

We delved into the lesson quickly, Namjoon finding my eyes trained on him with a bitten bottom lip whenever he looked up to confirm I was paying attention. And that I was. I made sure to hang onto his every word, snicker at every joke, and didn’t forget to touch him at times the opportunity to do so arose. 

“Joonie,” I cut him off using his newfound nickname, furthering this so-called seduction while reaching my hand across the table to run a lone finger down his bicep. 

“Would you like something to drink?,” 

I could tell the interruption threw him a bit as he stuttered some in his response.

“Umm...yeah. That’s perfect actually.”

I stood from the table slowly, running my full body across his line of sight. 

“This way please,” I asked of him, not really needing him to follow me but I had planned this moment if I hadn’t planned anything else. He was taller than me, so naturally I would find a way to use that to my advantage. 

In the kitchen, I pulled out the pitcher of lemonade that I had made earlier and had dared anyone to touch. Sneakily I had put all the glasses on a high shelf in the cabinet using a stool but now with Namjoon here...insert sad face and shrugging emoji here...I just couldn’t reach them. 

As he watched, I raised my hands over my head several times, so-called reaching for the glasses that were conveniently too high for my small stature. Each reach giving the man behind me glimpses of my breast that peaked out from under my shirt. 

“Umm, Joonie, can you please grab a couple of glasses for me

“Umm, Joonie, can you please grab a couple of glasses for me. I can’t reach.”  I had started to add a ‘pretty’ to that please but it just seemed too desperate for my taste and I was already being desperate enough. 

I heard him grunt behind me, not sure if it was from the peek-a-boo show I was giving him or the fact that he had to reach himself. 

I smiled as he reached over me and grabbed two glasses, handing me one that he wouldn’t let go until I looked up into his eyes.