P. 35 {Appetizer}

"You're going to love this," Sow leaned over and whispered in my ear as the elevator doors closed in front of us, her squeezing my hand in excitement.

Yoongi, on the other side of her, pulled a card from his wallet and swiped it across an electronic reader, the elevator beeping and beginning to ascend.

I watched as the numbers displayed above began to rise, my eyes getting wider and wider and they did.

19...20...21...28...32...44...and finally 50.

50 stories high? My God, why am I always being dragged to the sky when I'm with these three? This was not a trend I wanted to become habit.

Namjoon, standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist watched the panic come across my face and chuckled.

"We're inside a building, Babygirl."

"And buildings crumble," I retorted.

The elevator doors opened and I glance at Yoongi and Sow. She was right. I love this.

Stepping out of the elevator, I'm first intrigued by the fact it's not a hallway but a room we are in. The floors are a brilliant black marble and the sun is shining ever so brightly from ceiling to floor windows that overlook the city. There is a kitchen to our immediate right, complete with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and an island. It's a collage of silver, black, and gold. To our left is a full living area, with a crushed velvet black sofa, matching loveseat, and recliner. Pillows thrown around accent the black with splotches of gold and white. The television on the back wall had to be every bit of 95 inches and the other to the side was just as big. The floor was carpeted with a white fur rug, a black marble table sitting upon it with a centerpiece of the three colors combined.

Behind the couch was a full pool table, the trim made up of a white colored wood, maybe white oak, the usually green felt was also black and the balls placed neatly in their triangle holder were of a bright neon colored variety. Next to the pool table was a bar, fully stocked with brown and clear liquors, glasses that looked to be crystal, and black and silver stools that were in the shapes of different musical instruments.

Outside the window, I could see an enclosed patio, complete with another bar, a Jacuzzi, and a pool.

With wide eyes I stepped further into the room. Obviously, this was the penthouse but I had never seen anything this extravagant in my almost eighteen years of living. The place smelled of lavender and citrus as if to immediately make you feel right at home.

"Come on," Sow yanked my hand and pulled me further in. We walked down a well decorated hallway, black being the dominant color here, but the pictures and knickknacks hanging about were only accented by it.

"This is the bathroom," Sow opened a door and my mouth dropped to the floor. Inside was a sink big enough to put two of mine inside, a full bathtub, and a shower that was probably only meant for God's. It spanned the width of the room and was encased in glass, no curtain. The wide spray nozzle hung from the center of the ceiling and more nozzles were decorated along the walls. I immediately felt like taking a long hot shower.

The toilet was covered in the same black fur that laid on the floor the bathtub had the nerve to be an ivory bearclaw.

"Look at this," Sow grabbed at my attention before pulling the mirror above the sink out showing me how you could literally face it towards the shower.

"You freaks," I giggled to her and she smiled wide and nodded in understanding before pulling me out of the bathroom completely. Down the hall further she opened another door.

"This is Yoongi's closet."

I walked inside the ROOM and looked around at all the hanging suits, in order of color, and the many pairs of expensive shoes that lay in cubicles across the opposite wall. The far wall looked to be nothing but dresser drawers and more cubicles that held jewelry, watches, hats, and sunglasses. This room as well was painted in blacks, golds, silvers, and whites, the white fur rug at our feet looking soft enough to sleep on.