P. 15 {Girl Talk}

Ummm...Namjoon. 

“Sweetheart, I know you love my Tong Dak, but you don’t need to lick so vigorously at the sauce,” my mother giggled to herself after she caught me slowly licking along my inner top lip. Completely dazed out, I shook my head to rid myself of the images that flooded my mind...and body...determined to act as normal as possible sitting at the dinner table with my parents.  

But God, Namjoon’s taste was still sliding across my buds, his grip still present on my ass, his heat still embedded between my thighs and I wanted more. So much more. I couldn’t wait to get up from the dinner table and call Sowan. After, quite literally scarfing down my food, I was laid across my bed, phone in hand, calling my best friend.

“Hey ‘B’ word!, she answered. 

“SOWAN!!!,” I screamed out her name in my excitement.

“Damn, bitch!,” she sounded farther away, probably having pulled the phone from her ear. “I’d like to keep my hearing till I’m at least 70. What the fu-?”

“Sowan, shut up and tell me why a guy having a broke looking penis is a good thing?”

“Again...,” she huffed through the line and I could see her putting her index and thumb to the bridge of her nose in frustration. “WHAT THE FUCK??!!!”

I'm not sure if I worded the question right or if  she was just not grasping the situation but I needed answers. I, quite literally, pull on my own hair as I ask her again,

“A...A umm," shit what did he call it? "A bend, no. A...A curve. Girls like that shit?”

It was silence on the other line. So silent I quickly glanced at the phone only to see the timer still going on the call. “SOWAN! Hello!!”

“Get ready bitch. I’m finna pull up and Lucy, you got some ‘splaining to do.” 

That was it. She hung up and I was left looking at the blinking numbers before my phone returned to the home screen. Dumbfounded and not completely sure how to move on from here, I sat on my bed until there was a knock on the door. In walked my mother, concern written on her face as she sat next to me. 

“How are things going with Namjoon? Any new developments?” she grasped one of my hands and locked eyes with me. I knew she would worry after our last Namjoon conversation but I really didn’t want her to. She had enough to  worry about without having to think about some colossal mistake I was making. A quick smile that I swear had to pull its way from my raw anxiety and nerves, found its way onto my lips. 

“No new developmendts, mom. Just in some serious need of some girl talk, that’s all.”

Her eyes sparkled a bit and she began getting comfortable on the mattress. “Well, here I am, all girl and lots of talk.”

Another half smile thrown her way before she edited her original statement. “I’m a great listening ear too,” she had grabbed my hand again. 

“Aww, mom. I know you are but I need to talk to my girlfriend, i.e., girl talk. Not a mother/daughter talk,” I pat her hand with my uncovered one and stand up, heading over to my dresser. 

“Sowan is on her way over. We’ll probably go up the street to the cafe or something but I won’t be gone long, I promise.” 

This time she gives me a half smile before standing to leave. “Alright sweetheart. But you know, I’m always here if you need your mom, okay?”

I felt an overwhelming need to reassure her I was fine. I hurriedly walked over  before she could get out the doorway and back hugged her, her arms gripping mine around her waist as she fell against me.