Chapter 32 •• How They Changed The Sky

OMG LOVELIES LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS PIECE OF ART @Tis_Be_Potato EDITED FOR THE STORY !!

I love it so much😭🥰 what do you guys think?If you have any requests/drawings/fanart(I'm getting way to ahead of myself) don't be afraid to privately message me!! Love you all and enjoy the chapter :)

If you have any requests/drawings/fanart(I'm getting way to ahead of myself) don't be afraid to privately message me!!
Love you all and enjoy the chapter :)

3rd person POV-

The school day carried on as usual.

Well not exactly.

The students didn't even need to speak to know that the room felt lighter, more energetic and giddy, more peaceful, as if Kirishima had been there from the start, everyone was comfortable around him. The bell rung and students began putting away their books to go to lunch. Kirishima sat in the chair besides Bakugo, his brain fried and confused as all the new information present mic had just dropped on him felt like a punch to the gut. He did try to entertain himself over the years, trying to learn new languages and such but he could never stick with what he was teaching himself, to Kirishima, there was no point in learning anything new, because for whatever reason, he never thought he'd have a future. At least a future worth living.

Kirishima sat at his desk, finally placing his last book away as some particular students made a stop at his desk. His curious eyes searched to meet the people in front of him, only finding Denki, a girl with Pink skin and Pink hair, a boy with a long face and square teeth- and particularly large elbows standing in front of him.

"Hey Eijiro, wanna sit with us in the cafeteria?" The blonde boy from his normal teenage years spoke.

"Uh, y-yeah, sure..."

"Yay!!" The girl with pink skin and hair celebrated.

He stood with nothing in his hands, unaware of what he would bring. The three of his classmates started stalking to the door as Kirishima turned on his heel, looking at the ash blonde still seated in his desk.

"You coming?" Kirishima beamed as Bakugo looked up to his over-towering frame.

"Tch, whatever, these idiots will probably get lost on the way there anyway."

Both the boys walked out of the room with the three waiting students at the end of the hall, waiting for the laggers behind them to catch up.

"Yo, you sitting with us today Bakugo?" The boy with Black hair and large elbows spoke.

"Don't make me regret it dip shit."

*Time skip*

They stood in the crowded cafeteria, and Kirishima couldn't help but feel a little anxious. How many people were here? It would have to be over 100. The feeling of anxiety slipped from the soles of Kirishimas feet and dragged itself up his body, clutching to his stomach, making him feel sick, like he shouldn't be there.