"Fine." He says, still grumpy and child-like.

I give him a quick peck on the cheek and go back to my math homework.

"Yes!" I scream in triumph, throwing my hands in the air 10 minutes later.

"I'm assuming you finally got the answer?" Matt questions looking up from the stove.

"Yes I did, no thanks to you." I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

"I knew you could do it."

"Yeah, yeah." I put my books back in my bag and throw it in the bedroom. As I walk back into the kitchen my stomach growls. "Matt, when will dinner be ready? It smells really good and I'm hungry."

"It'll be ready in few minutes."

"I can't wait that long!" I complain.

"Well, how about I distract you?" He asks, raising a brow.

"Hmm, it depends. How would you distract me?"

He slowly walks toward me, his eyes never leaving mine. His arms wrap around my waist and his head lowers to my cheek. My breath catches as he kisses down to my neck, sucking and nibbling gently. My hands fly to his head, tangling in his hair. I pull him closer while pressing my body into him. He starts nibbling harder and I gasp and let out a slight moan.

My hands start to wander down his body. My hands grab the fabric and pull it over his head, leaving him shirtless. My fingers trail lightly across his skin as he continues to nip at my skin. This will definitely leave a mark. But I don't care. All I want is to be closer to him.

I push him against the wall. He seems to be taken aback by my sudden forcefulness. Something about Matt just makes me feel weightless. He's like my own personal high. His body just brings me higher and higher.

Somewhere in my thoughts, my shirt was lost and my hands now rest on Matt's belt. Well, since he's already half naked... I unbuckle his belt and push his pants down as far as I can without breaking our lip lock. He kicks them off and pulls away from me.

"What about dinner?" He asks. I completely forgot about dinner.

"Tanner's coming." I say, more to myself.

"We should probably get dressed." He says looking at his clothes that were scattered around.

"Yeah..."

I pick up my shirt and throw it back on. But it doesn't seem to get rid of the happiness in my pants. Will I ever be satisfied?

Before I can ponder my thoughts anymore, there's a knock on the door.

I open the door and welcome Tanner back to town with a smile on my face, even though he's part of the reason for my dissatisfied friend.

"It's great to see you again." He's changed a bit since he's been gone. His dark brown hair had grown since and he left it a bit messy. It almost fell over his green eyes. Instead of his usual business suit that he always seems to be wearing, he's now in dark jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Yeah, it's been a while."

"Come in. Matt's in the kitchen."

"Of course he is. So what's he making for dinner?" He asks rubbing his stomach in anticipation.

"Your guess is as good as mine. He said he wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, as long as his surprise is done soon, I don't care."

I laugh at his expression. "You make it seem like you haven't eaten since you left for Chicago."

"I haven't eaten Matt's food since I left!" He argues.