16

Sonic's POV:

I woke up in the same position I slept in; on Shadow's chest. I looked up to the bedside table and saw it was 8 am. I closed my eyes and buried my face in Shadow's chest. I love the weekends. Me and Shadow don't have work and we get to sleep late, but of course every great thing comes to an end. The bedroom door opens and Rouge's head pops in.

"C'mon you guys. You gotta wake up," I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Five more minutes," I moaned. She rolled her eyes and came in the room. She grabbed the remote that was on one of the bedside tables and opened the curtains that covered the wall windows behind the bed. I squinted my eyes and covered them with my hand.

"No. You guys have to get up. We have things to do today," Rouge said as she took the covers off of me and Shadow. I felt Shadow's arm tighten around me. I look up to him and see his eyes slowly opening.

"Mm. Morning, Sonic," He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Morning, Shadow,"

"Aw," Rouge cried, "You guys are so cute! Now get your asses out of bed and into the shower. We have a long day ahead of us. You guys have (she looks at her watch) 45 minutes to get out of bed and into your clothes, or else I'm coming back with a water gun," She told us before she left the room.

"Can't we just stay in bed for forever?" I asked Shadow. I closed my eyes as I felt his chest shaking from his laughter.

"I wish we could, baby, but we do have a lot to do today. Plus, we have to meet my Mom for dinner tonight,"

"I don't feel like getting up," I whined.

He chuckled and started to sit up. I got off of his chest and slid to the other side of the bed. I lied on my side and watched as my husband-ha ha, it still feels a little weird saying that-got out of and stretched. I smiled when I saw the muscles in his back move. I closed my eyes and snuggled into the pillow my head was lying on. I was just about to fall back asleep, but I felt two arms lift me out of the bed. I open my eyes and see Shadow smirking.

"Why did you pick me up?"

"Because you need to get dressed and you're not gonna get that done if you go back to sleep," He answered walking to the bathroom.

"I am gonna get dressed. I was just gonna let you get dressed first. We can't use the bathroom at the same time," I told him as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"Oh contraire,Sonic. See, we can take a shower together. If we take a shower together, we save water! So, we're saving the planet," He explained as he sat me down on the edge of the sink.

"Shadow, you do know that if we were to take a shower together…there would be no showering?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I am irresistible," He replied as he started flexing his arms. I rolled my eyes and brought his arms down.

"I meant you, you cornball,"

"What? Sonic, I can totally control myself,"

"Really?" He nodded his head with a smile, "Ok," I said as I shrugged. I hopped off of the sink and turned on the water for the shower. Once I got it to the temperature I wanted it to, I took off my shirt and threw it in the basket by the door. I took off my sweats and threw them in the same basket. I looked up at Shadow, who had his eyes on my boxers.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked snapping out of his thoughts.

"You gotta take your clothes off, silly. You can't take a shower with clothes on," I tell him as I shed my boxers and throw them in the same basket as my sweats and t-shirt.