Garmadon covered his microphone. ''They are completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?'' He asked the others, whispering.

''Uh, we can still hear you.'' The Fire Ninja replied.

''Yeah, we could really use some encouraging words right about now,'' Lloyd added, upside-down.

''If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself,'' Wu told them.

''Hm, can anyone else figure that one out?'' Kai asked the others.

''His wisdom usually takes a while to set in. But we don't have a while!'' Jay screamed, grabbing the screen. 

''Zane, you're the only one who can survive outside the ship,'' Pixal told the original nindroid.

''She's right. I'm the only one who doesn't need oxygen. I must go alone.'' The Ice Ninja replied. He then went to the door, opening it and closing it behind him, looking at the others through the small window in the door.

''Go get 'em, Zane,'' Kai said, and Zane disappeared from view.

The little snake watched from the other side of the screen, worrying about (Y/n). The girl turned and went over to the screen with a smile. 

''Come back to me safe, will you?'' Remo asked, almost sounding sad. ''I can't eat these ham sandwiches alone you know.''

''Don't worry, I will come back.'' (Y/n) reassured him. ''The others will take care of you until then.''

''Okay,'' The little snake replied. ''Just don't be too long.'' 

---

''Come on, Zane, where are you?'' Lloyd asked as they watched the countdown.

''Booster separation on my command. Five, four, three, two, disengage.'' Cryptor commanded, and the booster separated from the rest of the rocket, while the others back in Ninjago waited.

''We made it!'' Lloyd spoke, making them cheer.

''We have our spacesuits and found one way to change ourselves. At least now we can stay on this ride a bit longer.'' The Green Ninja continued, with the ninja now in their spacesuits.

''All right, to commandeer the ship, you have to get to the cockpit. You'll find an access hatch just ahead of you.'' The Samurai Girl told him.

''You know what's also ahead?'' Cole asked. ''A desolate void of nothingness. If anyone of us falls off...''

''That is not a good thought.'' (Y/n) replied.

''We'll take it slow. Together.'' Kai said, and they held on, screaming as the ship briefly accelerated. 

''I can't wait to see the expressions on the faces of those metal chrome domes when they find out we stowed away on board,'' Jay replied, looking over at Cole.

 ''They're Nindroids, nimrod, they don't have expressions,'' Cole told him.

''Oh, yeah,'' Jay replied. ''Well, Zane has expressions.''

''Zane's not like them. Do we really have to go over this right now?'' Kai asked him.

''It's just so quiet, I'm only trying to fill the space. Get it?'' The Lightning Ninja asked. ''Space.''

''So much for our surprise attack.'' The Earth Ninja said as they saw nindroids appear. ''Look out!'' The home-made tin cans fired at the ninja, laughing. 

A nindroid flew over to them, standing above Jay with a blaster. The Lightning Ninja used a radio antenna to hit the nindroid away, and took his blaster, firing at the nindroids.