"So, did I sound sexy?" Felicia winks.

   "Eww, no! You just sounded amazing. That's all," Emily shakes her head.

   "Plus, if you sounded sexy, why did you need to do that when you're speaking with your own brother? It's weird!" Katherine adds. Felicia looks upwards, taps her chin and nods in realisation.

   "Yeah, yeah. Come on!" Felicia pulls her friends' arms and drags them into the massive shopping mall.

*******

   Emily stares at herself in the mirror whilst holding a grey shirt. It's not a blouse or a dress - just a shirt. More like a sweater, actually.

   "Can you pick something fabulous?" Katherine appears behind Emily and frowns at the shirt.

   "Like what?" Emily turns around and faces Katherine.

   Katherine looks at a rack beside her and pulls out a pink ruffled blouse and hands it to Emily who looks confused. "Like this!"

   "What are these folds?" Emily points at the blouse and furrows her eyebrows.

   "These folds are called ruffles," Katherine rolls her eyes.

   "It makes me look like a strudel because it is pink and has a lot of ruffles," Emily complains and gazes at the mirror whilst imagining herself wearing the pink blouse.

   "Strudel? Ooh... Hearing that word makes me want to devour all types of pastries especially the flaky ones!" Katherine licks her lips and drools.

   "Flaky pastries? I know a place that sells delicious pastries," Felicia appears and plays with her blonde hair.

   "Let's go there after this!" Katherine says excitedly, earning an approving nod from Felicia. Then, they turn to look at Emily who is still holding the grey shirt and the pink blouse.

   "Do you really want to buy that shirt?" Felicia scans the shirt from top to bottom.

   "Not really, but what's wrong with this shirt?" Emily frowns and scrutinises her friends' reaction.

   "Honestly, that shirt makes you look like a boy," Katherine states.

   "No, not like a boy. You will look like Thomas," Felicia bursts out laughing and imagines Emily changing her appearance to look like her twin brother, Thomas.

   "What?" Emily stares at herself in the mirror again and she can see Thomas in her reflection. 'What the heck? Is this because Thomas and I are twins and I can feel the connection between us?'  she shakes her head lightly. It's awesome and creepy at the same time.

   "Don't be mad, Em. It's a compliment because I think Thomas is quite good-looking," Katherine says, causing Emily and Felicia's heads to snap towards her fastly. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

   "You said Thomas is quite good-looking," Felicia squints her eyes at Katherine.

   "Yeah, I heard it too. Does it mean that you like him? You have a crush on my twin brother?" Emily wiggles her eyebrows, just like the way Katherine always does to her.

   "I don't have any special feeling towards Thomas! I just gave an opinion about him!" Katherine defends herself. Emily and Felicia nod and believe in her because she is such an honest person.

   "That's too bad because I really wanted to hear a real-life story about falling in love with your best friend's brother, just like in the novels that I saw on the Internet these days," Felicia sighs and folds her arms.