Epilogue

Epilogue

*3rd Person POV*

Life was going swell for Jordon & Brandon. Deeper in love than ever. Jordon kissed Brandon, his eyes reflecting love and admiration. They had been together for one year and were passionately in love.

They were currently sitting at China's house in her basement, playing drinking games. China and Ceejaide were deeply in love. China was cuddled up to Ceejaide's chest, smiling broadly. Elisa finally found another boyfriend, who was named Logan. He was super hot, with tanned skin, buff soccer player body, & a small mop of curls.

Jessica was in England, and was definitely not coming back anytime soon. Micah began to date some dude named Isaiah. He was an anime freak and was honestly adorable. He had big, round, blue eyes and a mess of blue hair. Dyed of course.

Jordon was in love with Brandon. He couldn't imagine his life without that sexy boy. He wanted to marry him & he knew it. Brandon felt the same way. He knew he couldn't make it a day if Jordon ever left him. He was in love. Puppy love some might say but they both knew it was so much more than that. So much stronger.

Stronger than some of married couples. They can say they're still in honeymoon stages but they both knew with everything in them, this was a forever love. A love stronger than life, they gave each others lives meaning.

They both fill each others wound, wounds that would no longer be held together if not together.

So while they sat and laugh and played truth or dare with shots of alcohol and very disgusting mixes. Each couple knew what their hearts desired. To be with one another.

Authors Note: Eh, might rewrite some day.