Paaaarrttttaaaaay (12)

Okay first thing first thing go check out my new boyxboy Defiance.

I need help with ideas of revenge of updates will get really slow.

Defiance. Defiance. Defiance. Go read it.

That's all.

unedited.

Chapter 12

Jordon POV

I woke up and glanced at the clock. It was Saturday and Brandon birthday was tomorrow. I wrapped the gifts up for him yesterday and yawned.

Elisa was throwing his party at her old brothers house on the lake. He was okay with it as long as she cleaned it up. He lived out on this really large man made lake and inside the forest.

It was 4:00 when me and Brandon headed to the party to help set up. He spent the day with his family and I got ready. I wore some black briefs, black jeans, and a white shirt that with a dark blue and green plaid shirt over it. I wore my chucks and actually styled my hair for once. I planned on fucking Brandons brains out plus his gifts. I sat in the back of China's car with Brandon.

Did I mention how sexy he looked?

He wore some snug blue chinos, a white button up, a blue cardigan, blue and white polka dot bow tie, and white vans. His hair was freshly cut low on the sides and back but not shaven off and curly as hell. His front was longer and curls stuck up ruthlessly.

We arrived at Elisa's brothers house an hour early. We entered and Brandon wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I missed you." He said.

I smiled, pressing my lips to his. "Too bad I didn't miss you." He frowned but was still looking amused.

"Happy Birthday though." I said, handing him the gifts

"Thanks." He opened the gifts and smiled. "You're amazing. I love these shirts."

I smiled, feeling proud. We put the presents safely in China's trunk, who smiled at him. China was happily dating Ceeja and they were happy.

We helped place the beer kegs and booze in the kitchen. We locked all the valuables inside her brothers room before locking her room up. Now all the guest room's were then stripped bare of their covering except the one I planned on using for Brandon's special gift. She handed me the key for the door and the music was turned on.

Boss Ass Bitch by Nicki Minaj began to blare loudly as I grabbed a beer. Brandon had one in his hand too as the front door swung open. People began flooding in like water. I sipped my beer, noticing how nobody came up to Brandon to say happy birthday although its his birthday party. The beer was sour tasting and disgusting but I knew I needed to be drunk to do what I planned on doing.

Brandon was already on his third beer as I grabbed the funnel.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" He says.

He puts the end in his mouth and we pour it down his mouth. He began to swallow and he choked a little. I took the end out of his mouth and he sputtered his beer all over the floor. I laughed and wiped it up with a shirt that was on the floor.

Whose shirt is it? No clue. I grabbed six shot glasses and grabbed a bottle of Paul Masson Brandy. I poured them three fourth of the way full and me and Brandon raced to down them.

I won and felt myself feeling tipsy. I poured more shots of Brandy and we downed the shots again. I hiccupped and feeling drunk. I grabbed the tall bottle of birthday cake flavored New Amsterdam vodka and took a sip before passing it to Brandon, who took a small baby sip.