Going Away Party (20)

Going Away Party

Jordon POV

Today how ironic as it sounds, we were throwing a party. A going away party for Jessica. Well according to the banner they made, the whore is gone party. I didn't like her but I did feel pretty bad for what we did. I mean, she did deserve it after sending me to the hospital but I wasn't a mean person naturally.

Brandon was talking to Ceeja in the corner, and I was wearily watching Micah who's eyes have not moved an inch from me. It was starting to creep  me out. The party didn't start for another half hour but I think I needed a drink. I went and poured me a shot of vodka and smiled at Brandon when I saw his reflection in the window.

"Baby you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said, as he kissed my temple and wrapped his arm around my waist.

He led me into the dining room where various games were set up. Thank God, this wasn't his house or my house. Our parents would kill us. There was a beer pong game, a keg, and a funnel with various alcohols. There was a circle a table and it was for another drinking game. Brandon said it was the game where you do an action and it's repeated and added on and when someone messes up they have to take a shot. There was another circle for Never Have I, and another circle for truth or dare. There were half gallons of milk on the table for that disgusting game of drinking the milk.

He smiled and pushed me against the wall, and I slide the vodka down my throat before kissing him. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back, more roughly. I grabbed his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moaned and leaned against me breathing hard. He smiled up at me, and kissed my neck, biting and sucking.

A throat cleared and we moved apart. China stood there, smiling.

"Guest have began to arrive and nobody wants to see that." She said, and we followed her back to the front room. Which had been pushed away, the furniture and valuables locked away in the basement and plastic fold out chairs everywhere.

"Wassup Brandon?" Most people greeted.

The house boomed with bass from the music and my cup was constantly filled thanks to Brandon but I hadn't really drunk anything. My cup was mostly filled with cranberry juice and a little dash of vodka.

A mysterious looking guy came in, and he didn't look happy. I tapped Brandon who wasn't drunk but only tipsy. He followed my eyes and saw him. The man stormed over to us and his fist were balled up.

Ceeja saw and ran up to Brandon along with China and some more boys I did not know. The man looked to be about 28-30 years old and I was calling the police. He launched his fist into Brandon cheek and Ceeja immediately kicked him the chest, making the guy fly back.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled with. British accent.

"Who are you?" I asked, before Ceeja kicked him again.

"Jessica is my cousin! she's leaving tomorrow with me and said you were having a the whore is gone party. She was crying so hard!" He yelled.

I felt myself becoming angry. I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could. Ceeja took that as an invitation and kicked him in the stomach.

"She put me in the hospital! She embarrassed me! She made me loose the love of my teenage life for a while! She broke my ribs!" I yelled as he immediately gasped.

"I-i didn't know that." He said, his bloody nose was pouring blood and Brandon was still pounding his fist into his face.

"Brandon stop." I said, and he did. He came and stood by my side, and kissing my temple.

The man left and the party went right back into swing. I checked Brandon cheek and it was a light bruise and a small cut. We checked for peroxide or rubbing alcohol and found neither.

I grabbed some tissue and a bottle of gin and poured it onto the tissue and dabbed the cut. He winced and grabbed the bottle and chugged some down. I smiled and took a swallow myself before, placing the red band aid on the cut.

"Let's go play some games." I suggested.

He smiled half heartedly and started following me to the dining room.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever," He smiled.

We sat down in the circle and some guy named Elijah says, "I've never ate pussy before."

A few guys and a couple girls took shot. This went on for a while and eventually I was drunk. Brandon wasn't nearly as drunk as me. Which was a good thing.

I laid down in the table and the tube of the tube of the funnel was placed in my mouth and the funnel was in Brandon's hand. Brandy was poured down the funnel and I began to drink as much as I could before I choked and spluttered it everywhere. Everyone cheered me on and I chuckled, stumbling towards Brandon. We laid then went to play beer ping which ended badly for us because my aim was disoriented because I was drunk.

"Babyyy..." I slurred as he smiled down at me, "Dance with me."

He obliged as TGT sex ain't never felt better played. I grinded against his crotch and felt him begin to harden and kiss my neck.

I giggle when he bit my neck. He began to pull me upstairs and I arched into him when he climbed on top of me on the bed.

---------

The next morning my head was throbbing and Brandon was wide awake. He had a cup of horchata and a bowl of pozole.

He smiled, "Geraldine said they help with hangovers. I also got some ibuprofen."

"Thanks baby." I kissed him and sat up.

I ate the soup, drank the drink, and swallowed four ibuprofens. I felt light, like nothing could hurt me.

Authors Note: One more chapter. no sequel because I don't want it to be.