Movie Night (4)

Rated R content up head.

unedited

Chapter 4

Brandon's POV

My sister and Ness went on a dinner date. I had the house to myself because Mulan & Damien went to Uncle Dee house as they called him.

Ness left in nice slacks and a button up but my sister left in a tight skirt and button up, like she was going room work and not a date.

I had Miko and Ricky coming over and we were going to have a movie night. Cliche gayness right?

I took a quick shower and ran a hand through my messy curls before getting dressed in some snug sweat pants. I heard the doorbell ring and I slowly went to answer it.

"Hello?" I said, teasingly.

"Open the damn door Brandon." Miko said.

"What's the magic word?" I laughed.

"OPEN THE DOOR BRANDON YOU ASSHOLE."

"Wrong."

"Brandon please open the door. Miko's really upset."

I pulled open the door after unlocking the door and stepping aside to let a mad Miko inside my house who pushed against me and stormed upstairs to my room.

"Da fuq?" I said, causing Ricky to grin.

"He got in a fight with his parents."

I sighed, his parents were really cool but his father is an veteran and doesn't tolerate disrespect. He may be Guatemalan but he was brought here as a young child and was able to become a citizen while in his teenage years. He then shipped off to the Army and trained.

Hence, the fact he doesn't tolerate disrespect and Miko wasn't necessary disrespectful just a very dirty mouth which his father counts as a sign of disrespect.

I went upstairs with 2 large bags of popcorn, a box of fudge smores poptarts, & a bag with 3 ice cold 2 liters of root beer. We have school tomorrow but we weren't going to get drunk.

I hoped not. I kicked open my door to see Ricky tickling Miko on the ground. He was giggling and rolling around on the floor.

Miko was clawing the floor in desperate attempts to get away but he giggled even harder when Ricky pulled home into him and kissed him.

Miko yelped when he saw me watching them. I grinned at him and he shook his head muttering 'creep' under his breath.

I chuckled at him but said nothing else as I dropped the snacks on my bed. I turned on the TV where insidious was playing on Netflix.

I munched on my popcorn jumping every so often, wishing I had someone to cuddle with. Jordon flashed in my mind and so did that boy. I gritted my teeth in frustration and jealousy flared causing Ricky to grimace and throw one of my throw pillows at my face to stop it.

I smiled because it was one of his biggest pet peeves. I munched in my popcorn and jumped when the scary part in the tunnel thingy happened. I smiled when Miko covered his face with his hands.

At least I'm not the only one scared. When the movie ended I put on insidious 2 and almost screamed when the old lady smacked the mom.

"Ricky hold me!" Miko whined and shivered.

I laughed when we finished the movie to cover up my shivers from the movie. We then began to watch It. It wasn't scary anymore but it was creepy and made me frightened of clowns when I was younger because my older cousins, Bradley and Audrey. The bubble of blood was coming out the sink but the girl's father didn't believe her because he couldn't see it.