Arrested (10)

unedited. sex below.

Chapter 10

Jordon's POV

School. I hated Mondays. My boyfriend was stalking me, but to me he was very noticeable. He just wanted to see who was beating me up. Somehow, I doubt that they'll be that stupid.

More people were added to the list of tormentors. More tormentors, more pain. It's logic. I leaned against my locker, Brandon standing around the corner by the restrooms.

I walked into the hallway leading to the stairs and found my head being pushed into the cement wall. I groaned in pain and turned to see Chase & Elliot. Both football players, and seniors. Brandon was nowhere in sight.

"Jessi said to stay away from Brandon. You fags just don't listen. Jessi did us a favor, so now we're doing her one."

"Be prepared to get your ass kicked after school. I'd rather now get suspended over some faggot, don't run either. We'll just catch Brandon by himself. He's nothing if the fight is four against one, now is he? Snitch or run away, and we'll just show him the picture of you kissing Micah. He won't know how old it is."

I gulped, terrified. I looked around and didn't know what to do. There was no escaping this.

I nodded, as they shoved me to the ground and walked up the stairs. I pulled my body in a ball and sobbed. This wasn't going to happen. I refused to be beaten and I refused to let my boyfriend be beaten. I can't loose him. Not again.

I guess I'm just going to have to take the beating. I love Brandon to much to let him go.

I stood up and wipped away the tears, walking upstairs to my English class. I hate English but entered anyways.

Mr. Revue stopped, and watched me. I frowned but said nothing. He glared at me as I walked to my seat.

"Mr. Parks, did you decide it was okay to be 20 minutes late to my class?"

I ignored him promptly by immediately looking out the window. I saw the football field and saw the gym class outside. I felt my eyes draw to the two seniors who threatened me early. They were easily some of the biggest fuckers on the team.

I sighed, suddenly feeling terrified. My eyes watered. I don't want to be beat again. The idea of their fist pounding me hurt but the idea of loosing Brandon hurt even more.

"Jordon, hello?" Brandon said, as we sat down at the lunch table.

"Huh?" I asked, my thoughts were preparing me for the beating later.

"We've been talking to you for the last five minutes. What's going on in there?" Brandon asked, playfully knocking on the side of my head.

"N-nothing." I stammered, my heart burning ice cold when I noticed they football players staring at me.

Brandon frowned, "Wanna hang out after school?"

"Um... I can't.. I-i have to meet with... Coach Boulevard.."

"Why?"

"For.. baseball.."

"You play baseball?"

"No..?"

Brandon just raised an eyebrow and he didn't believe me. Shit. My story was holey and I just prayed Brandon wouldn't snoop and get his ass hurt.

He was staring at me then at the Jock table before raising his eyebrow. He definitely knew something was up and I hope he'll go home and be mad at me. I can make up for that but I cart explain me hiding this.