Love is In The Air (18)

Filler Chapter

Chapter 18

Jordon POV (I missed his POV)

Halloween. The day of the year where little boys dressed up as creepy creatures or super hero's and little girls were princesses and fairies. They also want to be something they can't be in real life.

That's why today I am dressed up as Eros. The Greek God of Love. For some odd reason, Brandon wanted to be Eros and I be Aphrodite. I think NOT. I am not a goddess, I am not female. So instead he dressed up as Cupid. My Roman counterpart.

I think that is more romantic then me wearing a dress. I looked at my white toga wrapped around my waist and the rough rope sandals on my feet. I couldn't decide between barefoot and the sandals. I had my hair curled up with natural curl activator. I had a gold crown and a crown of white roses. The roses would look girly but I felt were more pure. Plus Brandon was wearing a crown of red roses. He had somehow managed to wrap his toga around his lower half and his sister pinned the diaper up. He had on gold gladiator sandals and a crown of red roses on his hand. He had plastic arrows in the gold sack on his back and a gold bow in his hands. He looked hot.

After taking pictures together, we got several comments from Ness. She believed that Brandon should've been Eros because he was more masculine and that I would make an adorable cupid.

I was offended slightly. I had just as much masculinity as Brandon.. Okay maybe not but I liked to pretend I do!

I felt a hand wrap around my waist and being pulled on Brandon's lap. He shook his head and kissed my neck.

"Don't have sex on my couch! We'll be back." Bre said.

Ness chuckles and mouthed "Y'all can have sex on the couch. Don't worry".

I laughed and got off of him. They left and closed the door. I picked up the bowl of candy and turned on the porch light. Brandon came up behind me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Letting people know we have candy?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"Correction, we have no candy to hand out. We have candy to eat." He said, turning the porch light off, "Let's go watch the whole Halloween series and eat this candy baby."

We went upstairs with the bowl of candy and I laid in the bed. I watched him hook up his DVD player and put in Halloween one. The older version. He smiled and pulled me against him, while he pressed play.

I cuddle on his chest, eating an mini box of dots and watching the movie.

"Jordon.." Brandon said, teasingly.

"Hmm?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"I'm hungry. Will you make me some bacon?" He asked.

"Hmm.. No." I said, as the movie ended.

He pouts and pulls me towards him. I laugh and pushes him off me. I changed the movie and laid down. I grabbed a box of sugar babies and began to munch of them.

He smiled and kissed me behind my ear. I smiled over my shoulder and felt his stomach rumble. I laughed and paused the movie.

"Okay hungry ass. Let's go make you some bacon." I said.

"Do I have to get up?" He asked.

"Duh dummy." I said, "How else are you going to get to the kitchen?"

"Okay I have to pee, you go start it baby." He said, sitting up.

I nodded, walking down to the kitchen and pulling open the fridge. I pulled out the package of bacon and carton of eggs. It was one of those huge two dozen things of eggs.

I don't feel like standing there so I put it inside the oven inside a glass pan. I heard nobody coming down the stairs and I realized he wasn't going to come down.

I grabbed a bowl and put six eggs in it. I tiptoed upstairs and I saw Brandon laying down on his phone. I scowled and grabbed an egg, aiming it at him. I launched it and he screamed when the egg broke on his bare chest. I chuckled and Brandon sat up, narrowing his eyes at me.

I grabbed another egg and launched it at his face before taking off running down the stairs. Moments later, I heard his footfalls after me. I turned into the kitchen and hid on the side of the breakfast bar.

Brandon's rugged breaths came from behind me near the door and I smiled. I launched another egg at his ankle and hurried up and crawled to the other side. He cursed and I heard him steps stop.

Where did he go? I looked behind me and around the corner in front of me.

I felt something cold and gooey hit my head. "Gotcha." He said, smiling.

I flung my bowl up at his face and ran. He was right behind me and tackled me before I could make it out the kitchen. He grabbed the carton of eggs off the table as he straddled my waist from behind. I thrashed and tried to crawl away but he dumped the carton on my back and laughed evilly before rubbing it in.

"Asshole!" I whined before flipping over successfully.

Something was burning. Oh shit. Me and Brandon both looked at each other and run towards the oven. Brandon threw it open and I grabbed the oven mitts and pulled the glass pan out.

It was so hot I felt the hear through the gloves. I hurried up and put it on the sink but luck was not on my side because it fell and the glass shattered on the ground.

"Shit!" I yelled.

The front door just opened too. My eyes got wide like saucers. We're in so much trouble. Bre will probably ban me from her house.

Fuck! "What the hell happened in her?!" Bre yelled, taking in two egg covered boys, a shattered pan, and a smokey haze.

"Um." I managed, taking a step towards Bre and pain launched up my leg.

"Oh my lanta, baby don't move!" Brandon said, rushing to my side.

"Brandon go clean up his leg and take out the glass." Bre said, "I'll clean up the glass."

He nodded, and helped me toward the downstairs bathroom. I sat down and he lifted my leg over the tub. He leaned over and pulled out the glass.

I screamed and he kissed me.

"Sorry baby sorry." He said, pouring alcohol on the wide gap causing me to scream again and tears to blur my vision.

He put a little dab of neosporin antiseptic cream and wrapped a gauze around it. He secured it in place with medical tape and my eyes were watery.

Author's Note: Vote and Comment.