Missing (6)

unedited

Chapter 6

Brandon POV

Jordon hadn't answered my calls. I felt so bad for snapping at him the way I did but his questions sent up my barriers. I didn't want to let him in. Hell, I still don't want too.

I punched the wall by my desk and groaned. I think I lost him. I fucked up. Knocks pounded on the front  door and I rushed downstairs. Maybe it's Jordon.

Two officer stood on the porch. Bre was staring at me, hopeful. I hadn't did anything illegal.

"Are you Brandon?" The taller officer asked.

I nodded, uncapable of speaking because my voice was nowhere to be found.

"Do you know Jordon Parks?"

I nod again.

"Is he your alleged boyfriend?"

Not official but I nod anyways.

"Have you seen him today?"

I nod again.

"When?"

"H-he showed up at my job in the afternoon." 

"Do you know where he is?"

I shook my head, "Why? Is he alright?"

"At this moment, we do not know. He is missing."

Missing? What the fuck did they mean missing?

This is all your fault. All your fault. We warned you to leave him alone.

I swallowed and bolted out the house. I had to find Jordon. His favorite places are Vats Grill, the playground at the elementary school, and to walk the trail by his house.

"Brandon!" I faintly heard Breanna yell.

I kept running towards Vats Grill. I entered the grill a sweaty, dirty, musty mess. I pulled up a picture of Brandon and asked the hostess if she's seen him.

"No. I've been working since 12 too."

I didn't even thank her, I just ran out and towards the school. I had to stop several times to catch my breathe but I pushed until I reached the playground. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I yelled out Jordon's name but no responses came. My heart clenched when no response came.

Something told me he was here. I turned on the flashlight application on my phone and began to look around the edges of the woods. I saw a converse shoe.

"Jordon!" I yelled, sprinting towards him. He was unconscious and blood was sliding past his lips. I screamed and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need ambulance. My boyfriend is unconscious and bleeding heavily. Hurry!"

I held him, praying to God he'd be alright. I knew I was bad for him. Why didn't I just stay away? All these questions popped up in my head.

An ambulance came momemts later, checking his pulse and putting him on the stretcher. I climbed in, ignoring them as they questioned my age but eventually they just sped of not wanting to waste anymore time.

I sat in the waiting room laying on Bre and crying nonstop. I knew I was bad for him. It's my fault he's hurt. My fault he's in the hospital.

Brick has been glaring at me nonstop with his fists clenched. Bre was trying to sooth me by whispering little nothings and rubbing my back.

"Parks?" The doctor called out.

I stood up and all but ran to the doctor.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Parks has 2 fractured fingers, a few broken ribs, and his spleen is punctured."

"Is he awake?" I asked.

He nods, "You can go see him for about 5 minutes. Straight down the hall."

I speed walked down the hall and pushed open Jordon's door. He stared at me, before smiling.

"I knew you'd come." His voice was hoarse and tears threatened to spill out my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. This is all much fault. I shouldn't have snapped at you. What happened to you? Who hurt you?"

"Yeah, who fucking hurt you?" Brick said, slamming the door shut behind him.

Jordon looked scared and looked me in my eyes. "I won't tell you."

"Why are you protecting them?!" Brick yelled.

"I'm not protecting them! I'm protecting myself."

"How?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He muttered.

"Jordon just trust me. We can help." I said.

His eyes narrowed. "Trust you? You don't even trust me! You push me away and avoid all my questions, Brandon. But that's the weird part I trust you." He winced with every word he said and Brick went to help him.

"Well excuse me for not opening up to you. My life wasn't easy sailing like yours! I didn't grow up in a happy home and get  to do whatever I wanted like you!"

Jordon clenched his jaw. "If you think I grew up in a happy home then you are so wrong! Being neglected and abused isn't a happy home! Just because I'm not hostile and incapable of trust like you doesn't mean I grew up in a happy home!" He paused to wince holding his torso. "You may know me but you know nothing of my past and how the fuck I grew up! You-know-what you're right. as long as you're this untrusting asshole you're bad for me. So get out my face and don't talk to me until you ready to trust me."

I felt my eyes prick with tears. I knew he was right. I knew he cared about me but somehow I just wasn't ready to trust him. I wasn't ready to open up.

I lost him. I took step towards h and Brick tackled me. He punched me in the face once stopping when Jordon screamed for him to him. I felt my left eye swell instantly and my bottom lip was split in the middle.

I stumbled out the room and walked away back to the waiting room. Breanna hopped up and pulled me into a hug. She lifted my face with her fingers amd gasped.

"Who the fuck hit you?!"

I shook my head and pulled her out the hospital. I'm tired of being here.

-2 Weeks Later-

Jordon was released from the hospital last week but couldn't return to school until this week. My bruised up face had healed, not fully but was going away. I had gotten dressed in sweats and a T-shirt before going downstairs.

Bre sighed when she saw me. She pushed a plate of food towards me. I wasn't really hungry but I managed to eat half of it. China honked letting me know she was outside.

She was currently dating Ceeja (apparently Micah never showed but Ceeja did and Well now they're dating), she told me her brother don't like me. I didn't give a fuck. I just knew I missed Jordon. So fucking much. Today was the first day I was going to see him after the incident at the hospital.

I was hoping he'd talk to me but I knew deep down that he wasn't going to. We arrived at school and I deliberately went past Jordons locker just too catch a glimpse of him.

Jordon was standing at his locker with Micah. My jaw clenched when I saw Micah grab his hand and lightly tug it. My heart stopped when Jordon openly flirted with him.

I walked away before I could see anymore. My eyes filled with tears. I think I officially lost him.

Authors Note: Personally I don't like this chapter. I rewrote it but I still don't like it. Ugh.

Vote & Comment.

I'm going to take a vote and if I get no comments longer it will be for update.

Comment 1: if you want BRANDON to open up with Jordon within the next 6 chapters

Comment 2: if you want BRANDON to open up with Jordon within the next 2 chapters.