I'm Ready (7)

I HAD TO START THIS DAMN CHAPTER OVER TWICE. WATTPAD IS FUCKING UP.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND SHITTY. I HATE THIS CHAPTER BUT VOTE ANYWAYS.

unedited

Chapter 7

Brandon POV

I was loosing him, I felt lost. Without Jordon in my life, I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know why I'm here. I just don't know.

It's been one week since Jordon came back to school. Two weeks since he's been excessively hanging out with Micah. Three weeks since I've talked to him. I miss him.

So here I was, standing in front of his door at one in the morning on a Thursday. I was too terrified too actually knock yet too determined too walk away.

Walk away, Brandon. Before you make it worse and he hates you. You were meant be alone. You're broken. You're beyond repair.

I growled at my own thoughts and knocked on the door. I then realized something rather important. His mom could answer the door.

I felt fear course through my veins when the door was pulled open. I thanked the stars when I saw Jordon's sleepy state and not his mean mother. He wore baggy plaid blue and grey checkered pajamas pants, a fitted white and blue Johnny Bravo shirt, and his hair a mess.

He stared at me for a second before opening his eyes wide, "Brandon?!"

I smiled sheepishly, "Yeah?" I squeaked.

"You do realize I could be having wild crazy monkey sex right now right?"

"I hope you aren't."

He cracked a smile, stepping aside, "Come in before you freeze."

I walked inside the warm house, warming myself up. I had been standing there for over half an hour. Jordon's facial expression had turned serious and stared at me.

"What do you want?"

"I-i.... I um.." I said.

"Spit it out."

I drew in a deep breathe and summoned up some courage courage.."I miss you and I'd do anything to have you as my boyfriend."

"Does this mean you're ready to open up?"

I nodded, "But one condition."

"What is it?"

"You do the same."

He looked thoughtful before agreeing. "I'll go first. I'm not as hostile and closed off as you."

"I was about 10 years old when my mom finally left my dad. I remember him always drinking and my mom always working. I was always either abused or neglected. I remember a practically bad beating when I was about 9. Brick was only a intern for my mom at the time and was sent to the house to grab my mom's laptop. He opened the door to see my father throwing me by my right arm. He broke it that day. Brick attacked my father and took me too the hospital. I was fine and my mom was planning on leaving and left within the next year."

He paused, his eyes burned with tears. He sighed shakily. I stood up when he went to the kitchen and grabbed a ice cold can of coke. He threw one to me and I glanced down at the coke in my hands.

"Want a snack?"

I nodded, opening the can and taking a large gulp. "Where's your mom?"

"Worked late." He said, taking out a box of cheez its, and a large box of fruit loops.

I nodded towards the fruit loops and began to eat them without  milk. Jordon sighed and continued his story.

"My father the year after we left from a bar fight. He got into one and apparently he was completely wasted. He punched this guy's pregnant wife in the stomach then pulled a gun on her, saying "Caroline, don't bring that monster into our life's. It'll ruin it!"" He smiled at me, lifeless and bitter. It was so unlike Jordon. "In middle school, my mom picked up more hours at work, her position rising steadily. I spend more time than I should've exploring my body and I lost my virginity to a girl at the age of 12. I hated it. It was disgusting.From that moment on, I realized I was gay."

He shuddered, "One day my friend Morgan had came over one night when my mom wasn't coming home he brought some vodka & beer. He even had some marijuana. We smoked it in notebook paper." He cracked a smile, "We got completely wasted and somehow I ended up on my knees and gave him some oral. Our friendship went on like that, getting wasted and fooling around. One night we had got totally wasted and went all the way. In the morning, I was disgusted. It wasn't the fact it was with a boy, it was the fact other was with Morgan. Morgan at the age of 13 had already fucked over 5 girls & 3 boys. Only I knew because most of the time, it happened at my house."

He gulped down some coke, "He wanted to become my "fuck buddy" and I wasn't at all prepared for that. The thought of being with Morgan while sober made me gag. It was like sleeping with Trevor Barnes now." I shuddered. Trevor Barnes was the all time biggest bisexual whore ever made. He would fuck anything that walked. Literally. He slept with his ex girlfriend, Jackie's mom. She's in her late 50's.

"He then outted me to the school. They believed him. God, they all believed him. By the summer before grade 8, I lost all my friends. Nobody liked me. Brick was my saviour. He took care of me when I would cry and loved me when nobody else was there to love me. I was bullied endlessly. I was beat everyday. If I went anywhere without protection then I was jumped. Morgan usually was the person throwing the most brutal attacks. By grade 9, I tried to isolate myself from people and actually made friends. My bullies turned into 2 majorly."

He shot me a look that said you already know who. I nodded, "Those two began breaking in my house and beating me senseless before leaving me in my bedroom knocked out. They threatened to kill me if I ever snitched. Well one day, they beat me badly I ended up in the hospital. When my mom came home after a full 24 hours, I wouldn't wake up. I had a concession and a broken arm. I snitched that day. The officers said they'd charge my mom if I didn't admit to who did it. Brick stayed by my side after that day. We talk everyday. When I came home..." His eyes were glossy with unshed tears, "Brick stayed with me in the guest room. They didn't know. Well, they broke in after being questioned by the cops and had been released. They um.. Well buried me alive in my—" He broke down in sobs. I didn't need to hear more. Hell I didn't want too. I held Jordon flush against me and held him as he sobbed.

"It's your turn." Jordon sniffles. I nodded, and began my story.

"It all started when I was about 7..."
Authors Note: I absolutely hate this chapter. Vote anyways thou.