"Possessive Asshole" (15)

unedited. Short chapter. Like Really Really short

Chapter 15

Jordon's POV

I stormed away from the cafeteria, and went to my locker. Strong arms grabbed my shoulders, and spun me around. I faced Brandon who looked very irritated as he dug his fingers into my shoulders to keep me from moving.

"What is your fucking problem?" He wheezed out when I kneed him in his family jewels. He laid on the ground, cupping his balls.

"Y-you um.. you were hurting me." I whispered, feeling guilty.

I reached my hand out to touch him and he flinched away, slowly getting on his feet. I tried again and he moved away.

"Don't touch me." He growled, sounding breathless.

I flinched and looked down. Why did I knee him out of all things?! He limped away probably to the nurse when I felt my heart drop. I'm so stupid! He's probably going to leave me.

Three class periods later, and me laying down in the nurse's office for a while, it was lunch time. I slowly made my way to the cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade from the vending machine to take the Advil the nurse gave me.

I sat next to Brandon who simply ignored me and continued to draw in his sketchbook. I frowned and leaned forward to peer over his arm.

He was drawing a bloody Lee. And Me crying, sobbing over Lee's body. I frowned and touched his arm. He snatched it out if my grip, balling up the sketch he drew and threw it in the trashcan as he walked away.

I frowned, feeling myself on the verge of tears. Ugh I'm so stupid! I was about to get up and leave when I heard someone say something to me.

"What?" I said, looking up at Miko.

"I said why'd you kick him where the sun don't shine?"

"He was hurting me OK? And then he.. he.. I.. I just went into defense mode. He was already being a possessive asshole."

"Was I?" Brandon asked, standing behind me looking pissed off.

"Well yeah." I say, not turning around.

"Jordon! Yooou-who!" A voice said.

Lee soon came into view and waved like a mad man. "Wanna come sit with us?"

Brandon grabbed my shoulders, and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Go sit with him and I'm leaving you."

My heart stopped. I can't loose him!

"No I'm OK." I whispered.

"You're a possessive asshole." Lee said and Brandon pushed him. Causing him to fly sideways and land on the table. In someone's tray of food.

Suddenly, the people from earlier came storming over to us. Lianna, Justine, & Labiyah all glared at us.

"We thought you were cool," Labiyah started.

"But we were wrong." Justine finished.

I rolled my eyes, "What are y'all twins or girlfriends?"

They glared at me causing Brandon to growl. "Maybe if you're brother wasn't a fag ass slut trying to steal my boyfriend then I wouldn't have pushed him!"

Lee glared at him, covered in specks of food and dribbles of sauces and juices. "I am not a fag or a slut." Lee clapped his hands so it was morely like "I—clap—am—clap—not—clap—a—fag—clap—or—slut!"

"Yes you are. I heard you last period, about how you thought Jordon was so cute and how you wondered what his dick would feel like inside your mouth and ass!" Brandon smirked, "And Newsflash Lee, Jordon's the bottom."

I blushed crimson red and hit Brandon who smiled at me and held me close to him but Lee looked pissed.

"Why the fuck were you eavesdropping?" He demanded.

"Wait.. So you admit to saying that?" Labiyah asks.

Lee sighed, "Yeah I said it."

All three girls walk away but not before saying "Not cool." to Lee. All at once.

Brandon looked down at me and kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry baby. Forgive me? I'll never be a "possessive asshole" again."

We kissed as I laid mg head on his shoulder. He understood I forgave him.