#19 Siblings Time !

Start from the beginning

   Elizabeth watches the two of them from behind and bites her lips. She admits that she is jealous, but she's not going to do anything. She just wants to ignore the feeling and spend some bonding time with her siblings. "Let's swim together!" she swims towards them and practically pushes Emily so that she can put her hands on William's shoulders.

   Emily shrugs and puts her hands on Elizabeth's shoulders, feeling herself getting dragged to the further part of the swimming pool. She looks at her legs and she can see the deep water. She gets scared and wraps her arms round Elizabeth's shoulders tightly. Elizabeth pats her arm to show that everything is going to be fine.

   "How can you be so calm?" Emily asks Elizabeth.

   "Because I love swimming! William taught me how to swim before I could walk," Elizabeth answers, accompanied by William's laughter. Emily just nods and puts her head on Elizabeth's back. She feels serene as William swims slowly, making the girls follow his lead. She closes her eyes and tries to sleep.

   "Aaaahhhh!!!!" Emily suddenly screams when she felt someone grabbing her leg underwater and pulling it slightly. She screams at Elizabeth's ear, causing her to shriek also. William stops swimming as soon as he heard the girls screaming and holds Elizabeth's hand which is gripping his shoulder.

   Emily, who is in panic accidentally slips from her own grasp and hears herself screaming for help. She closes her eyes as she thinks that she will sink in the water, but there is a pair of hands propping her up before she could drown again. She opens her eyes back and heaves a sigh of relief after she saw Thomas' arm around her shoulders.

   "That's so not funny, Thomas!" Elizabeth scolds Thomas who is laughing his head off.

   "Yeah! Who knows if something bad would happen?" William agrees and Emily has just realised of what they are talking about.

   "Wait! You're the one who pulled my leg?!" Emily turns her body and faces Thomas. Her hands hold his arm carefully.

   Thomas doesn't answer and just laughs instead and Emily knows it already. She punches his bare shoulder in frustration.

   "I saw you sleeping and I thought, 'Why don't I disturb her own peace of mind?'" Thomas continues laughing. His mind wanders back to Emily's startled face after she lost her control of keeping her hold on Elizabeth's shoulders.

   "Jerk!" Emily hits Thomas' arm hardly this time.

   "Ouch!" Thomas grimaces and rubs his arm. "At least I saved your life!" he glares at Emily and drags her to the deepest part of the swimming pool.

   "What are you doing?" Emily looks around, keeping her hold tight on Thomas' shoulders. She spots a mischievous smirk on his face, so she senses that he is going to do something to her. "Thomas?" she tries again.

   "This part is the deepest, Em," Thomas turns to look at Emily who tries not to be panic.

   "Tom, no!" Emily already knows what Thomas is thinking and grips on to his shoulders tighter.

   "Hahahaha!!" Thomas laughs evilly as he tries to release himself from Emily's grasp.

   "Don't do it!" Emily is partially screaming now. She feels terrified and angry at the same time, so she lunges herself at Thomas and pulls his hair.

   "Hey!" Thomas' eyes dilate and he sees Elizabeth giggling at them from afar, but.....where is William?

   "You're making me not trusting you an inch!" Emily continues pulling Thomas' brown hair. She looks like a hungry predator feasting on its prey.