ELEVEN

"Son,I'm with your Aunt Viviane I'll be staying with her for a while." My father said over the phone.

Alright Dad, I'm just glad you're okay. I still don't know how you got the text message saying i need you here urgently. I'd never even text you if it was important, I'd have called."

"Harry just be calm, it must have been a mistake or something just focus on the Fundraiser Auction."

"Alright Dad, after the Fundraiser tomorrow I'll take a flight to italy. I have a business meeting so I'll check up on you afterwards."

"You don't have to bother yourself son, I'm fine but t'would be nice if you show up here besides its been a while since you visited your Aunt Viviane. I'm sure she'll be excited to see you."

*****

"Darcy, what was so important that couldn't wait. I have
alot of things to do, the Fundraiser Auction is tomorrow you know that right?"

"Yes i know Harry but this is really important, its an update concerning your fathers poisoning. Since the doctor confimed he was poisoned with Ricin i made a research. I called some locals to give me locations of where Ricin can be bought on the black market as we know they wouldn't have gotten it in a research laboratory. I was given four locations and I've made my research on them, it turns out only one sold Ricin and it was three days before your father was poisoned.

The others had their sales few months to the event, i think that's a strong lead. I have gotten the CCTV footage from a shop down the street of where the baggage was bought. Its funny because its actually a electronics repair shop but on the day of the supposed sales to whoever poisoned your Dad only three people patronized the shop.
I couldn't get a clear view of their faces but there were two females and a male."

"Nice job darcy...so have you tried to find out who they were or something?" i asked.

"Well according to the CCTV footage the first customer was a female and the second customer was a female and a male. They both got in and out of the shop together, i was able to see half of the face of the female she seemed to be older than the young man and i was also able to see a mockingbird tattoo on the left arm of the male even though i was unable to view his face.

I have my colleagues investigating, we'll get their identities soon."

"Thanks Darcy keep me updated."

"I will." She said as she stood up to take her leave.

I picked up my phone and called my secretary.

"Sarah?.."

"Yes sir?"

"Cancel my other appointments scheduled for today and reschedule them. I'll be leaving for italy tomorrow night after the event so schedule them for when I'm back. I'd be there for three days."

"Okay sir... anything else sir?" She asked over the phone.

"Inform Gwen that i need to see her in my office now."

I need to know if things are in place for tomorrow's Event.