TEN

He parked his car, I unbuckled the seat belt. I still can't believe that Eddie is Harry's cousin, it's a small world after all.

"Thanks for the ride."

"It's really late and I couldn't let you drive home all by Yourself, your car is still in the company's parking lot but I'll get someone to bring it to you early tomorrow morning so you'd be able to drive it to work."He said

"Thanks Ed, I really appreciate it." Then I went out of the car, when I got to my door step I waved to him.

"Have a good night Lynn." Then he drove off.

I found Darcy sitting in the living room, she was still working on her laptop.

"Hey Gwen, where have you been?" She asked

Before I could answer Steph ran towards me "where have you been, I've been worried?".

Darcy looked at her "I thought you where already asleep."

"I couldn't sleep, I tried but I was worried about Gwen. It's past Midnight and she wasn't home yet." Steph said.

"I'm here now" I sat on the couch and pulled her close. She is a grown up but she acts like a little child sometimes.

I explained what happened at work to them.

"So Eddie is Harry cousin?" Steph asked.

"Yes, I was surprised when he told me. He even brought me home." I told steph

"Really, did he ask about me?"

"No steph he didn't."

She stood up and rushed to her room "He's a Jerk!" Then she slammed the door.

"What was that about?"Darcy asked.

"Well Steph and Eddie where really close, they were besties back then. But he suddenly left without saying goodbye, we didn't hear from him for years until now."

"Ohh, I see why she is angry. Uhm, why did he drop you off anyway...where is your car?" She asked.

"It's at the company's parking lot, we took harry home so I had to ride with him. He insisted I spend the night because its late but I didn't want to. I wanted to call a cab when he offered to drop me off."

"He is such a gentleman."Darcy said with a smile.

"Do you know what happened to harry?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know the plane crash I was talking about earlier today?"

I nodded my head.

"According to the paramedics no one survived the plane crash."she said

"Oh Lord...no survivors?.....so what does that have to do with harry?" I asked

"Well, he thinks his father was on the plane."

"What?????!!!!"

[Harry's P.O.V]

M

y head was still hurting really bad, that's why my alcohol intake is limited. But yesterday I drank so much, I couldn't even control myself.
I can't really remember half of what happened last night, I was so drunk. I'm Glad Eddie and Gwen brought me home, I can still feel her body on mine. If she didn't come to my office and He didn't show up then I'd still be in the office sprawled on the floor. I'm so worried about my dad, I wish some sort of miracle could suddenly happen to save him.

The thought of losing my dad scared me to death, although i'm not certain yet if he is part of the victims. Not all the bodies have been identified yet, but my aunt Jacqueline confirmed that he boarded the flight. I don't know what to think of anymore.

"It's 4am bro, you should be asleep."My cousin said.

I shrugged my shoulders, I moved from my bed to the Bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the water run through my body.

The thought of the possibility of my dad's death made me break down. I screamed with rage and hit the tiled walls with my fist continuously.

Eddie ran into the bathroom, he turned off the shower and he stopped me from hitting the walls. My hands where already bleeding, I turned to him and gave him a tight hug....I broke down in tears...I was shattered.

*****

"Did Gwen stay the night or she left?......i can still remember it was very late..uhm past 11 I think?"

"It was past 12, I told lynn to stay but she....." I interrupted his sentence

"Lynn??" I asked raising my left brow

"Yeah Lynn, that's what I call her. Her name is Gwendolyn so I call her lynn instead of Gwen" He replied

"You know her?..."

"Yeah, we were close in the past." He replied while taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

"You two dated?" I asked eager to know

"What? No...uhm we were just close friends. Her sister was my bestfriend...You remember the girl I told you about?"

"Yeah, I remember her...she was the girl you had a crush on." I smirked

"Hell no, I don't like her one bit..you know what just stop giving me that look bro."He said then he came to sit beside me on my bed.

"Harry, what is wrong with you?...I've been asking you for an hour now you have been changing the topic..what's bothering you?.." He asked looking concerned

"My father...He...."I was interrupted by Edward before I could complete my statement.

"Oh your father?...Is everything alright harry?...He sent me here....he said you urgently needed his attention on something."

"He sent you here?....when?.." I was surprised

"Yesterday, He called me and told me to come here....He's with my mom in italy."

"He's with Aunt Viviane?...But Aunt Jacqueline told me he took a flight coming to New York..." I said to him, then I explained the plane crash incident to him.

"Ohh, uhm I don't know about that but he is fine...you can call him, He's with my mom. Besides why did you seek his presence urgently, he just left New York so what's the problem?" He asked

"I didn't even ask him to come here....I don't understand what's going on."