"She was talking smack about you." Spinel murmured as she tried to jump on the girl again. Then, the same brown haired boy with the navy hoodie came rushing towards his girlfriend.

"Are you ok? Who did this to you?" He asked holding his girlfriend who pushed through his grip and made her way towards Spinel and (Y/n). "That pink haired bitch! I was only speaking out what I thought about (Y/n)." The girl said in a disgusting matter.

"You take back everything you said about her!" Spinel barked at the girl. "Justin, can you take your girl away?" (Y/n) asked seriously. The boy just stared at her and did nothing.

"Who are you to tell him what to do huh?" His new girlfriend said in a highly jealous tone. "I'm just his ex, its not like I wanna go back with him. Just leave Veronica, before anything bad happens." (Y/n) said in a more serious tone as she held onto Spinel, making sure the girl didn't hurt the other.

"Like what? Your just a stupid bitch that played with his feelings! You should be alone, heck I dont even know how you have friends." The blabbed about as Justin started to calm her down.

"Played with his feelings?" (Y/n) asked surprised, but soon started laughing a little. "It was all love and games the first year, but then he changed. Not only that but he changed me too, thanks to him I can never go back into being in a relationship!" She exclaimed with anger yet a tinge of laughter in her voice.

"All I ever did was love him, care about him.....I even waited for him..." Her laughter started calming down as her voice went softer. Her small trembling form caused Spinel to hold her tight, not wanting to let go, afraid she would hurt break.

What happened between them? Spinel wondered as she hugged the (h/c) haired girl. She looked up and glared at Veronica, soon Stephen making his way through shooing everyone away.

"Its best you guys leave. Especially you Justin, just forget about her and move on." Stephen said turning his back on them and checking on (Y/n). "Hey, its alright. I wont let them hurt you." He said in a soft voice, looking up at Spinel's face he smiled.

"We wont let them hurt you." They both smiled.

Being the great friend he is, Stephen went to their next class and explained the situation to their teacher. Surprisingly the teacher understand and made sure to not count the students absent or tardy, just as long as they don't cause trouble to other teachers.

Stephen took (Y/n) and Spinel to the school roof and they all just sat there looking at the passing cars. "What exactly happened between the two of you?" Spinel asked quietly, afraid she would make matters worse.

"A lot of things." Stephen said with a sad smile. They both just stared at each other before turning to look at the (h/c) haired girl.

"Yeah.. But then again it was my fault, love is blind, I was just too naive." She said in a soft tone. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you Spinel. I would love to explain more but, I'm kinda not ready." (Y/n) stood up as she walked next to Spinel and Stephen and gave them a hug.

"Thank you guys for being there for me." She gave them the sweetest smile that caused Spinel to blush and Stephen to smirk. The three of them made their way back inside the school and walked to class.

After word kinda went around between the seniors, the new girls came rushing down the halls searching for their new friends. When Stephen properly explained everything to the girls, the girls couldn't help but be overprotective with (Y/n) despite her protests.

"I'll be fine I promise. I just got a bit emotional." (Y/n) smiled at the girls as Amethyst held her tight, causing Spinel to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Oh right! Would you guys be interested in coming with us to the mall?" Pink asked as she tried to lift the mood a bit. Everyone smiled and turned to look at (Y/n) and Stephen waiting for their answers.

"As much as I'd love to go, I'm afraid I'll say no. My band and I have to practice for a competition." (Y/n) said nervously. "Oh no you don't." The brown haired boy spoke up.

"We'll be fine without you, just go have fun!" He smiled at her,as he took his phone out. "I'll tell Amy and Lily about it, so don't worry about anything." (Y/n) frowned but then smiled a little.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you guys doing everything." Stephen only shook his head as he turned to leave the girls. "Like I said, everything will be fine. You worry too much." He chuckled as he left.

"So will you be able to come?" Pink asked kindly, as the (h/c) haired girl nodded with a smile. "Yeah! What time though?" She pulled her phone out checking the hour.

"Oh, probably around 3? Don't worry, i'll send you guys the details." Pink said as she pulled out her phone as she added (Y/n)'s number and created the groupchat.

"Since we all like certain things, I was wondering if it would be ok if we all went in group of two?" Pink asked as everyone nodded in agreement. "Great! This will be so much fun! So see you girls tomorrow?" Everyone nodded again and smiled as they began to leave.

"Hey Spinel?" (Y/n) called out to the pigtailed girl. "Thank you for everything. But you shouldnt have stood up for me like that, I'm not that important." Spinel stood quiet for a while before giving a small chuckle.

"You really are stupid, huh?" Hearing this only surprised (Y/n), as Spinel looked the opposite direction with a small forming on her cheeks.

"Your important to me idiot".

----------

Alright! Another chapter ;3 but seriously, do u guys like it? Is it too cliché? Too much music??

Anywho, if your wondering who Stephen is, he's actually my genderbend. My friends and i decided to make genderbends of us for a week and i loved mine so i keep drawing him! Here's how he looks like.

 My friends and i decided to make genderbends of us for a week and i loved mine so i keep drawing him! Here's how he looks like

And do ya like the cover of the book i made? This is how i imagine Spinel! So i hope you guys love it :'>

Well thats all for now. Dont forget to comment and vote! And have a wonderful day/night my babies~

-LeOtakuGang has left the conversation-