Lockers Are For Books Not People

Start from the beginning

Keefe managed to get the two of them to his locker with ease and they waited until the third set of bells rang for the day -- the signal that sessions had started.

"So," Keefe said, leaning against his locker.  "I've been thinking and-"

"Open your locker!" A voice to the Empath's right commanded.

Both boys turned their heads to see who'd followed them.

"Bex?" Dex yelled.  "Why in the hell aren't you in class?"

"Why in the hell aren't you in class."

Dex stomped over to his little sister.  "Go to class or else..." He leaned down to whisper something into her ear that definitely had her turning more pale, but the young Dizznee child didn't back down.

"I just need Keefe to open his locker and then I'll go."

"Why's that?"  Keefe asked.  Though he was skeptical, he still bent over to lick his lock.

"Dude, she's probably going to put some weird frog in there or something."  Dex warned.  He'd walked back over to Keefe and was keeping his voice low.

Keefe shrugged.  He knew that.  And it's not like a frog was too harmless, right?"

They stood perfectly in front of Keefe's locker and he should have realized what was coming when Bex gave a loud cough, but he was too distracted to realize that it might actually be him and Dex they wanted to put in the locker.

Which it was.

Suddenly, practically from the ceiling (though that might've literally been where they came from) Lex and Rex came down and kicked the two boys - one of which was their brother who they should definitely be treating more kindly because he knew where they slept - into Keefe's locker before slamming it shut, preventing any sort of way out until somebody saw them.

Which was very, very unlikely until lunch unless somebody forgot something very important for their sessions which as very, very unlikely.

"What the hell?!"  Dex yelled.  There was barely enough room for him to turn his head without his nose hitting Keefe's.  His hands rested on Keefe's shoulder for balance and Keefe's were on his waist also for Dex's balance.

They heard Bex and the other two cackle, but they said nothing else before the sound of them sprinting away echoed through the halls.

"GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE OR I WILL DO WHAT I TOLD YOU I WOULD!"  Dex screamed.

But he was met with silence - other than Keefe's ragged breathing from the suddenness of being shoved into his own locker with a very cute boy very much pressed up against him.

"Oh my God," Dex groaned, turning his head back to Keefe and squeezing his eyes shut.  "I am so, so, so, so, so sorry they did this.  I don't know what they were thinking... I... ugh."  His head crash landed on Keefe's shoulder and the Empath couldn't tell if the violent burst of flustered-ness was due to the small space, the triplets being the triplets, or the fact that he'd just rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry."  He mumbled again.

"It's fine."  Keefe said.  He moved his hands so that more of his palms rested on Dex's stomach and his fingers weren't being crushed against the locker.  "Maybe we could hail somebody?"

Dex shook his head, gesturing to the outside world.  "My imparter isn't with me and yours is in your bag."

Keefe groaned.  "Well, I hope you like me, because you're gonna be stuck with me for a good two hours."